Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Video Interview

Not sure if you have already posted this other video GDC.

Has this division ever made a game before, if so which was it?

I would like to get an idea of what kind of work these guys put out. Since mostly the only thing we have seen so far is this movie made by the FF guys at Square Enix.

loved the hell out of the other deus ex games (especially the first). with square enix's latest games (haven't played FFXIII yet so i can't include that) i'm kinda hoping they don't have much of a hand besides funds etc. for this game and let eidos do their stuff. this game looks like it's gonna trounce some ass so far though hearing what this dude has to say and the cg is pretty cool. here's hoping the game comes out bad ass.

…square enix's latest games […] i'm kinda hoping they don't have much of a hand besides funds…
Seconded.

…the cg is pretty cool. here's hoping the game comes out bad ass.
Here's hoping, for all that the CG is admittedly quite nice, it doesn't even begin to approach Final Fantasy levels. If I have to put up with anything near an hour's worth of cutscenes I will immediately quit playing. I know it flies in the face of modern development trends, but I am no fan of the "interactive quasi-cinematic" experience.

Back
Top Bottom