Deus Ex: Human Revolution - First In-Game Screens

No visible HUD. Did they turn it off for the screenshots or is this from in-game cut scenes?

Hope its only temp art. Not sure I want to play a game that looks like barf splatter with various non-digested color foods sprinkled here or there.

From looking at the initial screenshots, I'd really say that sticking with blue would've been a better choice than going with gold.

But, time will tell I guess.

Most of these look similar to the ones posted on IGN site.

If you want to go for stylized saturation, at least go with futuristic green or blue (bearable).

Anyways, if the gameplay is good I doubt it this will bother anyone that much (except looking outside the window once in a while and seeing all those crazy colors in the real world will piss you off).

From looking at the initial screenshots, I'd really say that sticking with blue would've been a better choice than going with gold.

But, time will tell I guess.

Nice way of putting it - The Might & Magics sorta have a gold feel to them. But it's all better than the standard CRP game brown. Of course, great story and game play can bring me in regardless of the graphics.

Looks fine to me, but I was never worried about the visuals. They've openly admitted that it'll be a mainstream Deus Ex - so obviously it will look good.

What I'm worried about is if it's going to be interesting to play, and whether they manage to entertain me, while making the concept accessible to people who don't really care about Deus Ex.

I'm really looking forward this game. It even reminds me of Bladerunner which is not a bad thing. I hope the music score is equally great :)

Back
Top Bottom