Dex - Enhanced Edition released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Enhanced Edition of Dex is now available - Dex is a sidescrolling cyberpunk action RPG:

Overview

Discover the truth behind an enigmatic AI striving to reach the Singularity, a theoretical “event horizon” in which artificial intelligence will surpass human intelligence and all bets about the future will be off. How will you play your part in the story?

Explore the futuristic city of Harbor Prime and meet its many inhabitants, answer the challenges the city has to offer, roam the neon-lit streets, and augment your character with skills and implants.

Designed as a tribute to the classic RPGs from the ‘90s, updated for a modern audience, Dex invites you to become part of a living, breathing cyberpunk universe as you decide which ultimate path you will embrace.
Enhanced Version

Hey everyone!

It’s finally here, the Enhanced Version you’ve been waiting for!
You can download it now!

Here’s a reminder of the most important improvements this new update brings:

• Manual saves.
  • Revamped AR / Cyberspace.
  • New user interface / menus.
  • Improved enemy AI / melee combat.
  • Ability to shoot while moving.
  • Steam Achievements / Trading Cards / Badges.
  • Full localization: French / German / Czech / Hungarian.
  • And much more.
We hope you have fun playing or replaying Dex, and we’re looking forward to your impressions!

Sincerely,
Your Dex team
-> Steam.

More information.

great game.
enjoying it a lot.
a bit turned off by the girl as messiah and main char + hints of roamance and innocence. but all in all its got good level design and immersion.
good healthy pledge.

I love side scrolling rpg's.

Remember the old dragon lance games?

Had a nice experience with the original and pretty happy about the 16£ or some such I spent on the KS.
Going to give it another go now that it's been improved!

Still in my wish list. Maybe now it is the time to grab it. Although so many other games in my backlog...

Hoping it gets released on GOG now that it is enhanced. Not sure how I feel about the whole side-scrolling ARPG thing but it looks interesting enough to give a shot.

Back
Top Bottom