Seems to wear its Banner Saga influence on its sleeve, but excited for this nonetheless

I know some here dislike banner saga but i really liked it - banner saga 3 is my second most desired game for 2018. Only real complaint with banner saga is i'm surprise how long it takes to produce the games.

My only real complaint with the Banner Saga games is that they all seem quite small, but I'll put up with that for a good game. Which they both are, and I suspect the third will be just as good, if not superior.

Kendi & Bolla looks great. Still striking but not an overdone sex goddesses. Nice.

Thank you!

Sorry but of all the sound tracks regarding Ash this is my least favorite. Reminds me of walking into the worst Russian club I've ever been to. Not a fan.

On the plus side, you have some really good ones for me. This one just isn't it. :)

Well, that is why we have a full OST, not just 1 track.

Seems to wear its Banner Saga influence on its sleeve, but excited for this nonetheless

Banner Saga is great company to be likened to. I get a similar vibe, and it's a good thing.

I know some here dislike banner saga but i really liked it - banner saga 3 is my second most desired game for 2018. Only real complaint with banner saga is i'm surprise how long it takes to produce the games.

My only real complaint with the Banner Saga games is that they all seem quite small, but I'll put up with that for a good game. Which they both are, and I suspect the third will be just as good, if not superior.

Thank you, guys, we do give credit where credit's due, and both Banner Saga and Stoic Studio are among major inspirations for us.

With the release date getting close (March 2018) we've decided to put together a DevDiary, summing up our recent progress: completely new UI, significantly increased global map, fully recorded OST from Adam Skorupa, a new storyline and much much more.

https://ashofgods.com/news/developer-diary-5/

See if you find something useful in it, or maybe just let us what do you think of it.

2uN7taR.jpg

Orkan. It seems he can't smile and not very fond of people. But his wisdom and knowledge astonish. Do you think he's a good or an evil character?

Clearly good :)

Clearly good :)
Yep, he's a sweetheart :lol:

Working on artifacts' icons.

Which one do you like the most? Except our logo in right lower corner, of course.

H2vSS12.png

We are already at the finish line, and in February we will have a stream, where we will show a preview version of the game, which will later be available to those who supported us on Kickstarter (at a certain level).

And we want to know the opinion of the community: on what day of the week and when would it be the most convenient for you to watch it?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Beautiful Rit animated and ready for adventures. But you still have to wait till March to see her.

giphy.gif

Amma was one of the very first characters shown to public. During all this time she was reworked several times—and that's the final result. What do you think?

giphy.gif

Looking good. Is it full release in March or does EA start in March? Will get it when the full release comes out.

Looking good. Is it full release in March or does EA start in March? Will get it when the full release comes out.

It is the full release, we're not doint EA, so it will be avaiable in a bit over a month.

If you think that Lo Pheng have a lot of lovely women among his companions, there's another one.

Shannet's name means "beauty" but this attractive appearance hides a very dangerous assassin who knows his own worth. Her honed skills will come in handy in combat.

yxBNNSe.jpg

A new developer diary from Nikolay is already available on our website: find out how we work with the effects, what we have decided to do with the voice acting, how do we draw characters and what is the current state of all the texts and translations.

https://ashofgods.com/news/developers-diary/dev-diary-6/

This is an instabuy for me. Great work guys. Is this the actual Banner Saga engine or your own IP? Just curious. Buying either way!

When is release and how much will change in the game between these previews and release version ?

Well, the release in a month (March 20th) so it wouldn't change much really.

This is an instabuy for me. Great work guys. Is this the actual Banner Saga engine or your own IP? Just curious. Buying either way!

Thank you! No, we've created the game engine ourselves using Unity (though Stoic did license their engine for a game, Bedlam).

A new developer diary, number seven, is already available on our website.

What is unusual, this time it was written not by Nicholay, but by Ivan Bobenko, our game designer, who mainly deals with the combat system of the game.

Combat system is the focus of his diary: balance, mechanics, unique aspects of the characters.

dd_7_1.jpg

He would be happy to answer your questions.

https://ashofgods.com/news/developers-diary/dev-diary-7/

What is unusual, this time it was written not by Nicholay, but by Ivan Bobenko, our game designer, who mainly deals with the combat system of the game.

So assuming less swearing from Ivan :)

Back
Top Bottom