Free the Vagina

lostforever

SasqWatch
"Ubisoft has apologised for one "particularly explicit" example of NPC genitalia visible in Watch Dogs 2, and said it would be patched out."

"Male genitalia will remain intact."

For the lazies amoug you :)

jpg

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ll-frontal-nudity-can-get-you-banned-from-psn

Easy now. We don't want to attract Donald Trump on here.

Show intense grotesque violence and its fine, show a vagina and all hell breaks loose. Not sure why people are more forgiving of violence than nudity.

Silly really.

This is a good example of how digitally downloaded and patched games can be inferior to holding a disc version: Just think how much you could sell the original 'cooler' version on ebay for ;)

I wonder if there's people somewhere desperately trying to store the original for just such a purpose :smug:

Just as with the first game, because of consoles the "feature" won't happen on PC version as is going to get "patched".
There is no way I'll wait for a modder to unlock the spectacle like with the first game, so Ubi, you want to sell it on PC? Do not touch. :evilgrin:

Well, I guess that's a small comfort. Usually it is just the women that have to go the full monty where the male genitals are treated as one big secret.

Male genitals in media are more common than many people think, most people simply don't remember it happening because it's not really interesting. The law has always been to prevent images of erect genitalia. Even though there's a perception that there's too much female nudity in media, there's actually very rarely any images of female genitalia at all. Statistically speaking, male genitalia is featured a whole lot more than female across all mainstream media.

@ lackblogger
Really? Gosh. Well, on second thought, I guess you're right, after all size matters. Maybe I simply overlook the little worms. High time erect penises are allowed. ;)

Last edited:
Why is either genitalia in games? Just leave it as a bulge should be fine for men and no bulge for women. I guess we are all headed to realistic sex scenes in games I guess. Nothing innocent about games now.

I would be ok with more "sex" in our games if there were heavy fines for parent buying their 9 year old MA games. Not just for what "sex" in games constitutes but also the violence in games.

Well, I guess that's a small comfort. Usually it is just the women that have to go the full monty where the male genitals are treated as one big secret.

I believe it's crime in many countries (including UK) to expose male genitals (erect or otherwise) in public and specially to woman. I don't believe the same applies for females exposing their genitals. This is the main reason why male genitals are treated as one big secret in society in general ! So really, this thread should be called,"Free the penis" :lol:

I believe it's crime in many countries (including UK) to expose male genitals (erect or otherwise) in public and specially to woman. I don't believe the same applies for females exposing their genitals. This is the main reason why male genitals are treated as one big secret in society in general ! So really, this thread should be called,"Free the penis" :lol:

But this a a damned videogame we're talking about here, not the reality.

Ubisoft cut down on the marketing campaign for their product (released among big titles), relying on hear says, word of mouth etc

Back
Top Bottom