Hades - More Awards

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
get

I'm pleased for them. I was watching the series on their studio by NoClip. Covid lockdown was tough on them, then looters got into their studio and wrecked the place. Good to see them enjoy a big success.

All I know is I didn't enjoy any of the developers games. Yet here here we are and the same major websites once again keep giving them awards. It's like watching the Oscars.

All I know is I didn't enjoy any of the developers games. Yet here here we are and the same major websites once again keep giving them awards. It's like watching the Oscars.

Their games are good and fun, I like them. But I think people overrate them and personally I find them to be pseudo intellectual also they are rather simplistic by design and mechanically wise (don't know about Hades though). Guess that's good enough for most people.

I also am not a big fan of most of the developers games. I was just never excited by any of their past stuff. But Hades was great and I totally agree with it receiving all of those awards.

Game of the Year? Uhmmm, this looks to me like a mobile game... Hello?

Back
Top Bottom