Lords of Xulima - 50% Off On Steam

Never tried it, from comments I read it looks solid. Basically gfx has kept me away, I am not a gfx whore but I like at least a modern gfx set up.

I'm looking forward to playing it. I'm waiting for the physical collectors edition from the Kickstarter. Still haven't received it! I just want to sit down with the game and the physical books in front of me and play. I'm hoping to play this during hot July nights (this year!).

For the type of game it is (top-down exploration, abstracted turn-based combat), I find the graphics top-notch, and quite beautiful. Certainly better than just about any other low-budget indie title I've seen.

The game has its flaws (I think it's a great RPG experience overall), but I'd be hard-pressed to call graphics one of them...

For the type of game it is (top-down exploration, abstracted turn-based combat), I find the graphics top-notch, and quite beautiful. Certainly better than just about any other low-budget indie title I've seen.

The game has its flaws (I think it's a great RPG experience overall), but I'd be hard-pressed to call graphics one of them…

Thanks for the feedback, I will give a second look and decide whether I get it now or wait a little bit more. Still have many games to finish (Conquistador, Wasteland 2, DA:I, Blackguards I, II, D:OS, Shadowrun ... )

It's well worth the time and money.

Never tried it, from comments I read it looks solid. Basically gfx has kept me away, I am not a gfx whore but I like at least a modern gfx set up.

GFX is pretty good. The UI design however doesn't really support 1280x1024 ratio anymore. :(

Back
Top Bottom