The Witcher 2 - First Closed Beta Screenshots Unveiled

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
CD Projekt RED has unveiled the first screenshots from the mods that are currently being made via REDKit for The Witcher 2. REDkit is a set of tools for modders which will allow any player to create their own content for the PC version of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

More information.

Suddenly aprilfools Dandelion game looks very possible.

Nice pics, if only the engine supported Gothic-like open world... :(

Once more illustrating the superiority of the PC as a gaming platform...

Once more illustrating the superiority of the PC as a gaming platform…

What is this blasphemy!? ;-) I agree of course - but I am getting a sense from people I know in the gfx hardware business that the continual increase in consumer graphics horsepower will slow down as mobile devices (with their poor power profiles and lower gfx demands) become even more ubiquitous and what the 'masses' demand (outside of consoles of course, with their 10 years refresh rate…) Sucks for us PC gamers who love high perf graphics. So the stellar perf leaps of the past are not set to continue. Still, many current games PC games (console ports, mostly) do not even stress gfx hardware which is a few years old - so hopefully with 'next-gen' consoles, there will at least be a bump in rendering features and fidelity for PCs too.

Back
Top Bottom