GOG - Telltale&Daedalic Weekend Promo

Wisdom

Torch & Pitchfork Vendor
Original Sin 2 Donor
While some might debate Blackguards & Monkey Island as true RPG's, they are on sale right now at GOG for up to 90% off (depending on what you own and don't own already).

Weekend Promo

Daedalic Entertainment and Telltale Games titles up to 90% off!

Daedalic Entertainment and Telltale Games have become powerhouses when it comes to adventure games. Thanks to new, more innovative, as well as classic-inspired point-and-click titles, the genre is entering another golden age. With this weeks promo lineup you can all treat yourselves to both old-school gems and innovative new takes on adventuring with one additional treat from slightly different category. What treat, you ask? Of course Daedalic's recent successful venture into RPG territory--Blackguards Special Edition, a complex turn-based game of deep tactical combat, set in the often-visited world of DarkEye, available for only $22.49.

And now, back to adventure games! One look at the Telltale and Daedalic Adventures--and you'll probably agree that there is plenty for both newcomers and veterans. Sam & Max Save the World for only $2.99, Back to the Future: The Game for only $2.49, Tales of Monkey Island for only $3.49, Memoria for only $6.66, Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia for only $6.66, and more! With 20 games in our weekend offering, the next few days should give your hands a steady exercise in pointing and clicking.

Celebrate the past and present golden age of adventure games and check out our Telltale and Daedalic Adventures promo page, to pick your favorite titles. You have until Tuesday, July 29, at 3:59AM GMT to get them up to 90% off. It's adventuring time!
More information.

for only $3.49, Memoria

Uh. Costs still 40 Euros here in Germany, boxed specimen …

If you want to learn a bit more abvout TDE (Realms Of Arcania, Drakensang, Black Guards, Satinav's Chains, of which Memoria is a sequel), then you might perhaps buy it ...

Uh. Costs still 40 Euros here in Germany, boxed specimen …

If you want to learn a bit more abvout TDE (Realms Of Arcania, Drakensang, Black Guards, Satinav's Chains, of which Memoria is a sequel), then you might perhaps buy it …

I didn't pick it up, but I think the price was $6.66 for Memoria.
I've got Drakensang and RoA but haven't finished either of them, just a bit of a backlog. Depending on the price of BlackGuards I might pick it up later. Listening to the forums here the attitudes are completely mixed.

Also.. 40EU for a box.. ouch. I do not envy that.

Cooool. I want to get
Complete deponia series
Tales of monkey island (does it include all episodes ?)
Journey of a Roach
A new beginning
Memoria and prequel

So excited ;) I live their adventures. I just don't like to buy games I can't play immediately

Edit: live = like. Maybe I should leave typos alone, there are some strange ones

Back
Top Bottom