Eastward - Released Today

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Pixpil and Chucklefish have released Eastward. Admit it, we are spoiled at the moment. :)

All Aboard... Eastward is OUT NOW!

*BING BONG* Weeeeelcome aboard the Eastward Express! This is a multi-stop hype train that will take you all the way to the edges of our known universe. For your safety we would ask you to keep your arms and legs inside the carriage at all times, and please keep your belongings on your person, including any snacks, kitchen utensils, and Earth Born paraphernalia. Any unattended items will be devoured by the miasma. We hope you have a pleasant journey *BING BONG*

We are incredibly excited to finally share Pixpil's Eastward with the world!

Out now on PC and Nintendo Switch, you can join Sam and John's adventure through a society on the brink of collapse, filled with delightful towns, strange creatures and even stranger people! The population may be declining, but the world has never been more alive and in need of your help...

Check out the new Cinematic Launch trailer - including a teaser of our future collaboration with our friends at iam8bit on some physical products we know you've been asking for... More specific news on that soon!

[...]
More information.

Might not be really an RPG but it looks awesome. Wishlisted.

I already got this. It hits all the right buttons for me. Endearing graphics, charming music, and it vibrates with all the "Starbound" vibes. I don't know if I will play it immediately (considering Trudograd first) but even knowing this might not be a perfect game, or a real RPG for that matter, I know it'll be lovely to play through it!

I've been playing this for a few hours now, it's a little, lovely action RPG, with a charming atmosphere. It reminds me a lot of old RPGs like Illusion of Time or Secret of Evermore. If that's something that tickles your fancy, £20 isn't an absurd price for this little treasure of a game.

Chucklefish ? Isn't that the one who did Stardew Valley ?

However, I like its colourfullness. ;)

Chucklefish ? Isn't that the one who did Stardew Valley ?

However, I like its colourfullness. ;)

That, and Starbound, amongst others.

However, Eastward is only published by Chucklefish, not developed. It does keep the same general feeling as those other games, and the soundtracks are very reminiscent of the Chucklefish style.

For me, personally, that's a plus. ;)

Back
Top Bottom