My new game and share the experience of the first 3 days lol

MabelAC

Watcher
I started to play shadow of legend (I don’t know whether anyone more knows about it or not) the day before yesterday. Yes, I have played it for only 3 days and I’m a little mage now^^ (I always choose a mage to go into the game for the first time ) I think this game gives us the chance to hook up with others online in a dark world dominated by dragons, beasts, and endless bloody battles. You can go head-to-head with other humans, explore new areas, chat with online players and even collaborate with them in order to defeat the enemy.

And I have a deep impression on an issue. Yesterday when I was doing my quests to kill the related monsters, I saw the NPC beside me killing the monsters too!! When the monster went away, the NPC ran after it. Hahn, he helped me LOL yes, for me, it’s interesting - -///

Sonically, the game does well too and has some amusing backing tracks and sound effects. Although I’m new there, I feel quite happy in the game. Once I have problems, other players there are very kind to help me. At the moment, I know why I like it very much for the experience of just 3 days. Yes, the most cause is that it’s a warm game community. Mostly anyone there is so willing to help the newbie. I'm enjoying every bit of the game.

Furthermore, it’s said that the game is going 2.5D weeks later in October; I can’t wait to see what would come out of it.

Back
Top Bottom