Focus Home Interactive - Next Projects Reveal

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Focus Home Interactive wrote about whats next in terms of games for 2019.

PARTNERSHIPS WITH NEW, TALENTED STUDIOS

Focus Home Interactive is pleased to welcome among its new partner studios Sumo Digital, one of the largest independent game development studios based in the UK. The studio has experience working with some of the biggest names in the industry, including Sony, Microsoft, and Sega. The first fruit of this collaboration aims to deliver a multiplayer experience without compromise in a universe as dark as it is violent, developed by Sumo Newcastle, the team behind EVE: Valkyrie.

Gasket Games are a cross-platform game development company based in Vancouver and comprised of former team members from Relic Entertainment (Dawn of War, Company of Heroes) and Blackbird Interactive (Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak). They will leverage their passion, talent, and more than fifteen years of experience making strategy games in the development of a brand-new Games Workshop title in a rich universe.

Artistic talent, passion, and innovative design are three terms perfectly defining the unique games from Limestone Games, an independent Estonian developer that joins the Focus line-up today. The company is proud to continue to support young studios with high potential and give them the means to fully express their vision.

Pushing, evolving, and innovating is also the ambition of Lightbulb Crew, a talented studio based in Paris. Their game offers a dedicated artistic direction and unique concept, with what it takes to push the boundaries and break the rules of the tactical genre.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Greedfall is all I care about it releases in a few months hopefully.

Greedfall is all I care about it releases in a few months hopefully.

Well, they will need at least 4 months to flood us with several trailers. They did reveal some gameplay from last year conference but basically nothing else, no official gameplay trailer, story trailer etc. So I assume it wont be released until Autumn.

Looks like a modernized Risen - got my interest.

Back
Top Bottom