Dragon's Dungeon: Awakening - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The hardcore rogue-like Dragon's Dungeon: Awakening has been released:

Dragon's Dungeon is a hardcore adventure for roguelikes connoisseurs and RPG fans.

Fight with the bloodthirsty monsters, explore the dark corners of the labyrinths in search of new equipment and priceless treasures, improve your skills using a non-standard system of character development and gain victory over the dungeon lord. Quests, various equipment, lots of types of enemies and random generation of levels will make your every attempt unique.

In the dragon’s dungeon you will find:

• More than 150 types of bloodthirsty monsters, many of which have dangerous abilities
  • More than 600 unique items
  • 8 playable characters with their own development system and skills
  • Crafting system which allows you to create useful potions or get powerful equipment
  • 6 locations which make more than 20 hours of gameplay
  • Random generation of dungeons which will make your every adventure unique
  • Twitch support
More information.

Doesn't look like the rogue-likes I prefer. This is more one of the type where you manage your resources and try to find the right solution to the "puzzle" of enemies and in what order to tackle them.

Watching the video, that seems about right. I potentially like games like that, Desktop Dungeons was a favorite of mine. But watching the video I do have some question about the depth, it does look quite simple. But then Desktop Dungeons also looked quite simple in the beginning and it wasn't until you got into it that all the layers of complexity were revealed.

Desktop Dungeon was a well executed game, but totally not what I was looking for.
Give me Dungeonmans any day. To each their own.

Back
Top Bottom