Druidstone - New Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest has a new trailer and is aiming at a spring 2019 release.

Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest is a labor of love from the makers of the critically acclaimed Legend of Grimrock series. Druidstone is a tactical, single-player, turn-based roleplaying game, which combines the best qualities of modern RPGs with the elegance of tactical boardgames. Every action, every turn counts as you control your party of heroes through handcrafted, challenging missions with varying objectives.

Get ready to venture forth and uncover the secrets of the Menhir Forest!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/954650/Druidstone_The_Secret_of_the_Menhir_Forest/

http://druidstone-game.com/
Thanks daveyd!

More information.

Looking forward to this. Just hope it will have some decent story background, which I missed in both Grimrocks.

Liked dungeon crawlers very much in the old times and when Land of Lore was released I was so thrilled that it actually can have story behind. Since then I couldnt go back to gameplay without story setup anymore. So I was kinda disappointed by Grimrocks.

I thought the Grimrock games were fantastic. I keep meaning to replay the second one, I think I missed a tonne of stuff in my first playthrough.

Druidstone also looks great, it's a day one buy for me given the Dev's backgrounds.

Looks good, and I do like forests with secrets.

I'm champing at the bit wanting to get into this one!! In my dreams it will be a lot like the first Grimrock, a pure dungeon crawler, but I'm willing to play whatever they make, to be honest!!

Both Grimrocks were good, especially the second so they've proven they can make great games... and I love TB RPGs, but oddly, I found the trailer underwhelming. Still, I look forward to seeing more.

I don't like grid-based dungeon crawlers but this could be fun. It really depends on the variety of creatures and loot. I'll take an optimistic wait and see attitude.

I believe that with the second game, this team more than proved they were capable of doing the outdoor environments just as ably as they did the pure dungeon crawler. I think we'll all be in for a treat when this is released!!

I believe that with the second game, this team more than proved they were capable of doing the outdoor environments just as ably as they did the pure dungeon crawler. I think we'll all be in for a treat when this is released!!

I was quite impressed with the outdoor environments on 2... that really improved the immersion factor for me.

LIKE!

But I couldn't resist:
Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest, where unsuspecting druids wander into the deep of Trees' Dark and get humped in the behinds by evil & super-gay faeries.. from Outer Space! And the druids dare tell nobody of their misfortune of such and so it becomes their
Secret of the Menhir Forest!!

Back
Top Bottom