Time Wanderer - 2D RPG on Kickstarter

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The 2D top-down action RPG Time Wanderer is now on Kickstarter, asking for $10K.

Madrid, Spain -November 14th, 2018- Kickstarter campaign to fund the creation of the videogame Time Wanderer on PlayStation 4 and Steam starts today. Collection on Kickstarter will also be used to create an artbook and to publish the original soundtrack.

Inspired by all time classics such as Chrono Trigger and ToZ: A Link to the Past, Time Wanderer is a breathtaking top-down 2D sci-fi action RPG with puzzles, combats, and lots of exploration. Take on the role of Corina and find the way back to your timeline as you visit different historical settings, such as Egypt, the Roman Empire and World War II.

"Time Wanderer is the right title for gamers of all walks of life,", says Sergio Ordoño, CEO at Timeless Games Inc. "This Kickstarter campaign gives us the opportunity to launch a game that we put pounds and pounds of enthusiasm into to the gamers everywhere.".

The work on Time Wanderer started in June 2017 and since then we have created the art, we have developed the enemies' AI, and we have constructed our own puzzle engine. We are currently preparing ourselves to produce the title, add more levels, and include unique game mechanics.

Features Top-down 2D sci-fi action RPG with puzzles, combats, and lots of exploration. Find the way back to your timeline as you visit different historical settings. Inspired by all time classics such as Chrono Trigger and ToZ: A Link to the Past.

Art, enemies' AI, and our own puzzle engine are already built.
We are currently preparing ourselves to produce the title, add more levels, and include unique game mechanics. The game will be available for PlayStation 4 and Steam.

More information.

I can't get past the drawn art (with butt cheek) juxtaposed with the big head cutesey in-game icon. I guess it's a common style, but it's never made sense to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom