PoE White March 2 bug?

Pillars of Eternity

booboo

SasqWatch
Hm. Seems I did buy this but forgot. Anyway, installed and loaded up last game - I was standing in foyer of Galwain's Maw in Twin Elms'...got a message and new quest add for Part 2, walked outside, and then walked back into Galwain's Maw...and the game switched me into combat. Not sure with who. Can't leave ("You're in combat!") Have action point bars up, but can run around etc with no one attacking...and combat music on. Just can't leave... Very bad first impression.

Anyone else encountered this before? Can it be fixed without finding an earlier save (and will that fix it?)

Graphics performance also seem worse now. I have a GTX980, not exactly a slouch when it comes to graphics - maybe they reset some options for scroll speed, will have to look, just feels less smooth not just slower.

OK, definitely a bug. I loaded up an earlier game, where I was standing outside Galwain's maw. Got the message about new quests and that I should rest…ignored that and entered Galwain's Maw. No problems, exited and re-entered…combat music starts and I'm in combat with someone unknown and can't leave the area.

EDIT: graphics seem OK (scroll speed had reset)...But other problem remains. Loaded earlier game, slept, entered Galwain's Maw, exited and re-entered and back in combat.

Last edited:
I doubt that has something to do with WM part 2, the Galwain's Maw have characters that are hostiles to you when you enter it. You were probably spotted by something that can't reach you.

I remember when I did that place prior to even WM part 1, that I was in combat for all of it until i resolved the conflict there or at least close to it.

edit:
You can also post your log files somewhere and open a bug on the official forums.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom