The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Reduced Turbine In-Game Support Hours

For those of you who may not have noticed it (I had not until I saw a reference to it on one of the Thunderholme pages on the wiki), Turbine has changed their live support hours as follows:

Account Support: 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM Eastern
In-Game Support: 9:00 AM - 2:00 AM Eastern

Both are 7 days/week, and the new hours became effective March 3rd.

So if you're playing between 2:00am & 9:00am and encounter a bug in a quest, you're out of luck.

Of course, since none of us play at those hours, we should be fine, right?

Last edited:
9am to 2pm? That's only a 5 hour period in which the game has a DM available, and it's during the slow time of the day (for the US, though I think they've already drove off many of the old Euro players). Or did you mean 9a to 2a?

I do not know if I'll be there tomorrow night or not, I may be home in time, could be late, or not home at all

Looks like we'll be doing our traditional last-minute wasted hour of debating what we're doing, then. ;)

We have the following things on tap, in no specific order:

1) GH raid (I believe we were waiting until we took 18; we done took it)
2) Litany (so Peter doesn't burst a blood vessel)
3) finish Spinner chain leading to...
3a) Wheloon 1 chain
4) Vale outdoors
5) Vale flags

Theoretically, we could do the Vale outdoor stuff without everyone present since that would be fairly easy to catch up. From an XP standpoint, it makes far better sense to save the Vale for last, but it just wouldn't be a proper plan if we didn't screw it up 7 ways to Sunday.

Has everyone gotten their "next wave" toon in position? If we end up missing folks, we could start that low level group since make-up work is fairly easy on the low level content.

Actually, I thought we were waiting until 17 for Piker's Fate, so we wouldn't break streak. We just tore through 17 so fast that it didn't matter.

I still do not have all the sigil pieces, though it probably wouldn't take long to get them. I could probably run on normal to farm them out, and not get too much xp.

Vale will take awhile, even knowing it well like we do. The sheer walking around in Coal Chamber alone takes 20 mins. So that will probably be pushed back a week or two. Remember we need to do the first Wheloon chain, and we're already outleveled on it. Next life, everyone get thy keys!

I would suggest we

a) Argue over nonsensical things
b) Wait for Corwin to get his inventory unloaded
c) Find Corwin after he gets lost unloading his inventory
d) Finish Spinner Chain
e) Piker's Fate

I figure the first three will take the bulk of our time, then Piker's Fate is a crapshoot, since it's pure luck getting the things to activate quickly. So do what we know will take probably an hour or so. After doing Beyond the Rift, we can look at the time and see if we're up for Piker's Fate or not.

I wasn't trying to say we'd run all that content. There's no way we could run all that in a single session. We've just got a choice as to which direction we go first. If Reywind is out, we probably don't want to run Spinner since part 3 is nearly impossible to solo, making catch-up a real trick.

You're most likely correct. Oh yippee.

Oh no..........not again.....were discussing what we are going to discuss before we all show up to discuss it!

I say the holder of the Big Book :deal: picks one quest for both scenarios! We can discuss the second choice of what to run while doing the first one. Wasting an hour sorting and deciding is not worth it.

:worship:Lead us ohh great one!

My cleric can be TR'ed, but I would like some planning before doing so. I would like to use the TR 20 to e. g. get him 20 barbarian levels to get the +10hp for the next life. I haven't decided which past life I prefer for my cleric.

I thought we got Mirys flagged for Litany last Saturday. We surely got everybody else flagged. If not we can always make a run to get her flagged. We just check which pieces are missing and have a full group for it. That means one run should be good enough.

If we don't have everybody arriving then going on the epics can be a good idea. We can work on PDK favor for some of you or run some chains we don't run very often, Druid pack, study in sable (epic normal for a change), Haunted Halls of Eveningstar (epic normal) etc.

Reywind needs the Portal Opens for Sparrohawke to open Demonweb so we can maybe run that when he's back.

:whip: The man with the Big Book will pick something. I hold the whip and chains to back him up! :cm: ;)

If I'm going to be running late, I'll jump on skype on my phone and send a message to someone to let you know how long I think I'll be, so you can plan the chaos even more chaotically

Well, someone just tell me who to bring in … lol. If Reywind is going to be late, we could quickly get Mirys her last sigil pieces while we're waiting. Shouldn't take long.

As far as my alt for the next TR group. she is a vet 1 build (level 4), so she will need to run the Korthos stuff on her own so as not to mess the rest of you up. And, I've been using her as a mule while I figured out what I was going to do with her, so I need to empty her. Won't have time to do that today.

Oh, she's a bard, btw.

How about a guild (with PUG extras) Shroud run to buy time? I'm tremendously bored with DA runs and I know I'm not the only one.

I have yet to TR my next TR!! :) If we run alts, I might run it since it's close to levelling and getting an ED point to finish a rank.

You know I think Shroud is an over-rated piece of manure!! :)

Back
Top Bottom