The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

The Pixies are amazing. I consider them the true advent of what became grunge along with the Melvins, and Faith No More. Pixies just don't have a bad song in their entire collection, long live Black Francis!

Time for some 80s New Wave! Great song, but this video is truly awful...

The Magic of Christmas Day Dee Snider & Lzzy Hale

Love these two bands and she has been very busy this year.

Apocalyptica feat. Lzzy Hale - Talk To Me

I've been listening to some Rebecca Del Rio the past two days, her voice is simply exquisite. She also does an amazing job of weaving english and spanish together, I've many others attempt this but she absolutely nails it!

New video from Sleep Still. Song has been remixed since I purchased it a year ago.

Be afraid of the Worlds future.:cm:
SOEN - Antagonist

Judgement on COVID-19 goes HEAVY METAL [Kenneth Copeland Remix] [I Demand]

Evil preacher, fitting music.

Song starts at 00:42.

Time for some 80s New Wave! Great song, but this video is truly awful…

I thnk most music videos from the 80's were awful. There were exceptions of course, like Thriller, etc, but most were rush jobs made quickly to accompany the release of a single, and I think the art was still in its infancy.

The result was a lot of great songs that had hilariously bad videos :)

Something a bit different (and a bit long, but hey, those are long nights).

For those who played Doom and listened to Mick Gordon's great soundtrack ( @danutz_plusplus; that's for you), or are just interested in the process of music creation, I watched more or less recently this video, where Mick explains his approach for the Doom soundtrack. It's a GDC 2017 presentation, and a pretty good one!

Much shorter, a behind-the-scenes teaser on Doom Eternal's choir music.

I haven't played Doom: Eternal, but I've listened to unofficial soundtracks, this guy does an awesome work! It's a bit sad it was marred with this mix quality controversy lately that pushed him and id to go their separate way.

Something a bit different (and a bit long, but hey, those are long nights).

For those who played Doom and listened to Mick Gordon's great soundtrack ( @danutz_plusplus; that's for you), or are just interested in the process of music creation, I watched more or less recently this video, where Mick explains his approach for the Doom soundtrack. It's a GDC 2017 presentation, and a pretty good one!

Much shorter, a behind-the-scenes teaser on Doom Eternal's choir music.

I haven't played Doom: Eternal, but I've listened to unofficial soundtracks, this guy does an awesome work! It's a bit sad it was marred with this mix quality controversy lately that pushed him and id to go their separate way.

Yeah, saw both of those some time ago. He’s great. Too bad for their separation after Doom Eternal. We’ll also likely never get the final mixes for the full Doom Eternal soundtrack.

Yeah, saw both of those some time ago. He's great. Too bad for their separation after Doom Eternal. We'll also likely never get the final mixes for the full Doom Eternal soundtrack.
No, that's pity for pity for the remix. And even for the original soundtrack, I suppose it comes with the game, but no chance to find it on Spotify (except the fake playlists that are sprouting up like mushrooms), or even to buy the CD or the mp3s.

Is the official soundtrack for Doom the exact same music that's in the game? I remember it being good but not really something I'd listen to on its own.

Have either of you guys played Doom Eternal yet? Just wondering what you thought of it.

Back
Top Bottom