Pricewatch!

How does that make it a good idea? The fact that monsters started hunting for you if they heard you was a cool feature that's missing in a lot of shooters even today.
It's all about giving the level designer more tools, more options. It's not like they had to pick one or the other.

I think at this point if you don't get it then just don't worry about it, man. Over and out. :)

And just to be more on topic: ummmm. Bloodbowl 2 is 60% off. I haven't played it. Who cares. People can look at the Steam sales tab, this thread is kinda pointless. :p

Protip: put games on your Wishlist and you'll get an alert when they're on sale!

Green Man Gaming has No Man's Sky for 50% off. Use the voucher code D8YMKT-VGIAOC-9FJQCQ to get an additional 10% and it brings it down to $24

It's all about giving the level designer more tools, more options. It's not like they had to pick one or the other.

I think at this point if you don't get it then just don't worry about it, man. Over and out. :)

But they did pick one, that's the whole point. You're the one who can't seem to get what we're saying.

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet, or maybe I missed it.

Pillars of Eternity 2 + Beast of Winter DLC 29% off @ Chrono.gg for the next 17 hours of this post.

Or perhaps anyone reading this thread likely already owns it. ;)

No. I've been waiting for the price to go down. I see the season pass is real cheap at GOG but does that include the original game?

Ouch, apologies if I was in error. Since it listed the base game at the top I thought it was part of the deal. They should make it much more obvious if it doesn't include the base game, in my opinion.

There are some interesting games in this weeks Indiegala Hump Day Bundle:
https://www.indiegala.com/hump-day-steam-bundle-60

I had fun with the Demon's Rise games. A lot of replay value because of many different classes. Just don't expect much of a story.

Steam Tactics and Crown Champions also look like games I'm going to play.

Meanwhile, on Steam… QuakeCon is going on so there's a lot of id/Bethesda on sale.

Ni No Kuni 2 is 50% off ($30)
New Doom is half off ($10)
Wolfenstein 2 is 60% off ($24)
Elder Scrolls and Fallout games are on sale for around half off
Dishonored and Prey are around half off
You can get the Heretic & Hexen collection for $2.50

Back
Top Bottom