All Walls Must Fall - Available on Steam EA

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
All Walls must Fall, a tactical RPG set in Berlin 2089, where the cold war never ended is now available on Steam Early Access. It is being developed by Inbetweengames, who were formerly working for Yager on Spec Ops: The Line and Dead Island 2.

All Walls Must Fall is a tech-noir spy thriller set in Berlin 2089 where the Cold War never ended. A game in the isometric action tactics genre, you command secret agents using time travel, social stealth and combat. Prevent nuclear annihilation. Bring down the Wall. Love, kill, and remix reality to explore the meaning of freedom in a parable reflecting upon current global issues in the mirror of a fantastic future past.

• Isometric action tactics game for download on PC, Mac and Linux
  • Procedurally generated levels and campaign that plays different every time
  • Developed by a team of former AAA professionals using Unreal Engine 4
  • Sci-Fi noir Berlin as a divided city in which the Cold War never ended
  • A parable that reflects on free will, moral ambiguity and the meaning of freedom
  • Mixed 2D/3D art style of a propaganda poster brought to life
  • Mind-bending time manipulation abilities
  • Pausable real-time tactics with actions on the beat of the music
  • Synaesthetic nightclub environments and audio
  • A simulation sandbox featuring crowd simulation and destructible objects
  • A focus on player agency and expression fostering different play styles including combat, hacking and social stealth using specialized secret agent characters
  • An inclusive representation of the people of Berlin including their diverse cultural, sexual and gender identities

More information.

"An inclusive representation of the people of Berlin including their diverse cultural, sexual and gender identities"... :lol:

"An inclusive representation of the people of Berlin including their diverse cultural, sexual and gender identities"… :lol:

I'm guessing thats where the social stealth comes in. You probably have to know what these cultures are like to blend in and infiltrate etc

At least it will be a more interesting take on it than what it usually amounts to.

I like that we are getting more RPGs which explore new settings and aren't afraid to venture out of the box, such as Demiurgos and No Truce with the Furies. Add to it All Walls Must Fall and Copper Dreams and the list is getting bigger. :D We could be at the brink of a new age of incline.

Another line in my growing list of have to check that really really soon..

I'm not interested. Listed features feel like it aims for Codex goty award, especially the last line.

Maybe I'm wrong so I'll wait till it's finished then read impressions.

Back
Top Bottom