Gothic 3 Ejnar's Tomb: Ancestor Stone Missing, Hidden Ore, and TunnelRumbler

SirDeity

Watchdog
I've located and obtained the power of all the ancestor tombs except for Ejnar. I've found all the tombs already and skipped the Ejnar one once I realized I didn't have the stone needed for it, with plans of returning to it later. Unfortunately, I forgot which X on the map it was (which tomb it is). I revisited all the tombs (took hours of re-finding them all) only to discover that my hero just kneels down in front of all of them momentarily and then stands back up without providing a message of any kind. I assumed if I returned to the Ejnar tomb (the one I didn't take the stone to yet) that it'd give me a message of some kind letting me know that that was Ejnar's tomb, thereby narrowing down the search area from where I'd begin looking for the missing stone. It's possible I've encountered a bug if an orc carried the stone near Ejnar's tomb because I do remember various times when, while merely exploring, I encountered orcs and killed most of their party only to witness a handful of them flee from me never to be found. If one of the escaping (fleeing) orcs was carrying the stone, then perhaps the stone disappeared with him? If this is the case then I'll have to use a cheat or something to get the stone somehow. I'm assuming that having the stone in my inventory will bring up text when I kneel before the tomb's alter thing. So anyway, I need to know two or three things for this quest: 1) Which X on the ancestor tomb map is Ejnar's tomb (south-west-most, south-east-most, west-most, east-most, or north-west-most, etc)?, 2) where is the stone supposed to be found?, 3) If the stone is supposed to be found off an orc or some other nearby hostile NPC, then what's the cheat code that I need to type to get the stone to appear either in my inventory or in a chest or on the ground for me to get and ultimately use to complete this quest?

I got a "Hidden Ore" quest as a chosen quest offered by an NPC somewhere (don't remember where exactly, but it was somewhere north - probably the Hammer Clan). Anyway, I don't want anyone to X it on a map for me. Instead, I'm just hoping someone can give me a good hint or a general area. It is closest to which city? Far north, south, east or west? High or low? Etc... I've spent hours exploring and I'm losing patience...

"TunnelRumbler." I'm assuming this quest is related to my character's strength? If it isn't related to strength[b/], please just give me a hint towards solving this quest (being able to drink the tunnelrumbler without getting sick).

Thanks!

Ejnar's tomb is the one of the two closest to Faring. The Ancestor Stone is in Ali's Chest in Faring.

I somehow got to the "Hidden Ore" going from the Wolf Camp, though I doubt I could find it again. It is, I believe, around some goblins... there's a tree log that you can climb to reach a little secluded area - that's what you're looking for.

3) Dunno. :p

Ejnar´s tomb is the western one of the 2 in the south.
I think the code was It_Ancestor_Stone_02
If you get the wrong one, try another number 01 - 06.

Hidden Ore is closest to the wolfclan-village, but close is very relative in Nordmar. It is not far from the southern border.

Thank you! What a relief ... I was worried the stone thing was a bug. I have to say that it's kind of strange that the stone is in a chest in a town somewhere... not nearby the tomb itself like the rest of the stones. If there were some kind of hint in the game that it might be somewhere away from the tomb itself then it wouldn't have had me so concerned! =)

If you´ve got all the stones in the game, you were lucky. I had that bad luck, that after killing 30 Orcs (and 3 game crashes) one of those fleeing, kept the stone and was never seen again.

Please put that on my bugs thread. That's something that should be easily read about.

you need 200 endurance to drink tunnelrumbler. if you don't have enough equip 2 rings and an amulet. if you eat all the armorweed you will be able to do this quest without spending any points in endurance. i was able to do it as a mage where i spent no points in endurance. in fact the only attributes i boosted were 50 in mana and 25 life, the rest went all to ancient knowledge.

Rathgar has Eijar stone... You go to Faring and see the Ali man from the desert there. He is going up and down... You get the quest from Tom and Wilson (the hunters) to find out what Ali has to offer to the orcs. You wait Ali on the way up beat him and take the key. You open the Ali chest n the hostel on the second floor and get Ancestor Stone!!! You go very up through the pass and see Rathgar sitting at the fire, you talk to him and he asks you to help him go to Eijar tomb. You follow him. He says "kill everyone here and I'll go drink some booze" and goes to the hill left to the tomb entrance and stands there with his friend Pedar. You go up to him and he gives you the stone back! Easy...

Regarding hidden ore, can comeone help me because I cannot find location... May be someone write directions on how to get to it or put a X on map for me?

Hidden ore: Leave the wolfclan and always keep right. Then you come to this mentionend log. Climb up and then you are in a small valley with this ore.

Back
Top Bottom