Divinity II: FoV - DKS Release Update

Dhruin

SasqWatch
For those looking to pick up the Dragon Knight Saga this week, Gamersgate already has preorders up and Lar says Steam and their own store are close:
Hello,

I just playtested the Steam version, so it should be up there in time. You should also be able to get it from Larian's store directly this week, most likely from thursday on.

Also, I just opened up the retail version for both PC & Xbox360, meaning that retailers should be getting them soon too, at least in Western Europe, Canada and Australia.
More information.

Interesting!

The physical version has appeared in danish web shops, with release date November 17th. The price is $45.

I'm tempted, even though I own "Ego Draconis". Didn't actually complete the game last time. I think I'll have to read up again on the improvements and optimizations they added :)

Gamersgate.com has the digital and boxed version of DKS for 39.99 release on Nov.5. This is a must buy for me considering the state of games that have been coming out , WOW games have been terrible lately or is it me ???

WOW games have been terrible lately or is it me ???
It's no different to other years, I guess. I'm getting the recent games I want (Fable 3 & New Vegas) in December (Yay, birthday! Yay, Christmas!) and in the mean time I'm just catching up on previous releases that I've not gotten to.

I might have to wait to get DKS, though, I've been a bit naughty with the spending.

Steam is now up although i think I will wait for a physical copy here in the Us
Or maybe import if it takes a few months to get here
I didn't play Divinity 2 so it will be all fresh to me

DKS seems to be on Steam, but Flames of Vengeance isn't. Hmm. What des that mean?

Hang on - DKS is $40 on Gamersgate. Does that mean the sequel/expansion is not sold on its own? Me not understand.

Last edited:
DKS seems to be on Steam, but Flames of Vengeance isn't. Hmm. What des that mean?

Hang on - DKS is $40 on Gamersgate. Does that mean the sequel/expansion is not sold on its own? Me not understand.
FoV is digital only outside of Germany, and it's entirely possible that it's just delayed in being added - Something not uncommon for Steam. GamersGate have Flames of Vengeance listed in the UK, however.

I'm waiting to see what happens with the release, truth be told. I need to know if the FoV+D2:ED = DKS patch will go live.

Thank you, Dhruin. I'll be withholding my funds until that day, then, unless I can find DKS for £20 or so.

It's up for preorder on Game for GBP 24.99 with a shipping date of 11/26/2010.

Back
Top Bottom