Witcher 3 - Fan Kit Released

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
CD Projekt RED released a new updated version of the The Witcher 3 Fan Kit that contains wallpapers, screenshots, concept art, and other goodies all in one zip file.

Whether you are running a fan page, a gaming blog or simply would like to enhance your desktop or social media profile with some Witcher themes, you might want to check out our newly released Fan Kit. It contains a collection of art from all three games from The Witcher franchise, including official wallpapers, promotional art, game logos, screenshots and forum/social media avatars. It also includes a document highlighting the most important features of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Download it now and let us know what you think about it in the comments below! Thanks to your suggestions, we will be able to release an improved version in the future with even more goodies available to you!
More information.

Having read the books and recently replayed the Witcher 1 I actually think he looks a bit too young in the first Witcher game...

IMHO Geralt from W3 looks perfectly, tired man in tired world. Not a superhero from the Los Angeles' most prominent fitness club :)p), but a man that gain his scars, muscles and wrinkles from harsh long life. Good combat (coz I'm not afriad of anything else) and GOTY for sure :)

Yes, it makes sense for the persons who have followed the story, keep it like it is.

Just don't make him walk with a cane... that'd be silly.

Yes, it makes sense for the persons who have followed the story, keep it like it is.

Just don't make him walk with a cane… that'd be silly.

Wheelchair would be pretty cool though, speeding down those mountains..

Just don't make him walk with a cane… that'd be silly.

A cane equipped with a ricin pellet perhaps?

pibbur whose main umbrella is huuuge and heaaaavy (like his laptop) and doubles as a weapon

I think the concept of an aging main protagonist is brilliant. We have tons of (RP-)games with young, good-looking heroes with flawless skin. So now it's time for scars and wrinkles.

Besides it's pretty badass.

A…fan..kit!? Do people actually download this stuff? Wow. Of course, I've never understood the interest in artwork screensavers or wallpapers either. For me that's something that kids do - you know, sticking 'cool pix' on their lunch boxes or school bags ;-)

As long as he doesn't have blonde spiked hair and a 7ft tall, 300lb sword, looking as if he belongs in high school, I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom