Deus Ex - Nameless Mod Now Available

I'll grab it for now ... and hopefully play soon ...

Installed.
Looks really impressive.
Runs fine, introduction is very dynamic, voicing is really good.
The concept is original and certainly has a lot of potential for entertainment.
I don´t have time to play it right now but am really looking forward to it.
Great to see such a big project finished, for once!

I'm waiting for some impressions before I set off to download it. Oh, I assume a base Deus Ex installation is required too? Gotta find the CD then as well.

The voice acting is remarkable for this kind of fan project. The start of the game was a bit on tongue on the cheeck side. The game is set in Forum City, where a moderator has gone missing. Two cults, llama and goat cults are fighting each other and so on. I believe the plot of the mod is based around PlanetDeusExForum members, at least one book inside a safety chest refers to the forums plainly.

There's good deal of humour in the game. I overheard policemen talking to each other wondering why other policemen look like they do and sound like them. Their rational conclusion was that the others were their fans. Another jab, after a policeman shot me to death, he said "na na naa-na". :)

It may have sounded a bit cheesy, but the beginning part of the game looks and sounds stylish enough to not let any of that bother myself.

Edit: Yea, Deus Ex needs to be installed on the machine and run at least once before installing this mod.

Back
Top Bottom