Is there a way to block the P,R&O,C section

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
Is there a setting or a way to not be able to see or go into the "Politics, Religion & other Controversies".

I think for myself it would help not getting into heated conversations with members here ..

Unfortunately, we don't have that feature. It's not the first time this is asked, so I'll check to see if there is a mod somewhere for our forum software that would enable such a thing.

Is this a trick question? I feel like "Don't click on it" would be the right answer, but that sounds too easy. Am I missing something?

Is this a trick question? I feel like "Don't click on it" would be the right answer, but that sounds too easy. Am I missing something?
That's what I do, but I wouldn't mind not seeing those threads at all. Just upon seeing them, I feel irritated, because I know what people are writing in them. I suppose the OP feels the same.

I've added the option to no longer see certain forums on RPGWatch.
Some forums you can't disable, but most can, including the P&R forum
To use this feature go to your Control Panel (User CP) and at the right hand side in the section 'Settings & Options' select 'Edit Options'. Scroll all the way down and there you can find the option to disable forums or to enable them again.

I've added the option to no longer see certain forums on RPGWatch.
Some forums you can't disable, but most can, including the P&R forum
To use this feature go to your Control Panel (User CP) and at the right hand side in the section 'Settings & Options' select 'Edit Options'. Scroll all the way down and there you can find the option to disable forums or to enable them again.

Thank you, very much.

Though since the time I asked I haven't once looked at it. :)

Back
Top Bottom