State of Decay 2 - Beginner's Guide

After the last fiasco that disguised itself as a Windows platform, I cannot imagine who would even use this service. And I feel I'm going out on quite a limb in giving it the, "service" label.

I bought this, but I hope it has a "don't hurt me" level of difficulty. I really suck at parkour elements. I also don't own a twitch device. Yep, total failure on the parkour stuff. I returned it before the measly 2 hour deadline.

Which game are you talking about, and what do you mean by "twitch device"?

Which game are you talking about, and what do you mean by "twitch device"?

Dying Light. I suck at joysticks/gamepads and parkour, but I tried it anyway. Massive fail on the simplest jumps and I don't have much patience with it anyway. Went back to 7 Days to Die instead. It has no story, but the climbing and jumping are very simple in this game.

Dying Light. I suck at joysticks/gamepads and parkour, but I tried it anyway. Massive fail on the simplest jumps and I don't have much patience with it anyway. Went back to 7 Days to Die instead. It has no story, but the climbing and jumping are very simple in this game.

Why would you think you need a gamepad for Dying Light? It controls just like any other third-person PC game, and it works equally well with a controller or KB+M.

Git gud, dood. You're missing out on some great games. :)

I only play a few hours of dying light; one day I will get back to it. The controls are just fine on pc; never thought of it as a twitch game.

Back
Top Bottom