Final Fantasy Retrospective

Zloth

I smell a... wumpus!?
Long ago (2007), Gametrailers did a retrospective on all the Final Fantasy games. When did Cid first show up? What's up with the numbering system? Why would they call it FINAL Fantasy?? It's all there. It's also almost 400 minutes long so maybe this is something to watch over New Year's break.

https://youtu.be/daCW46zW13A

Gametrailers does still have these but they aren't easy to find and don't have any way to jump from one to the next. Plus they don't play now on my machine (Flash based?) I would like to give them their due but that's just too much.

Whoa...that is quite a watch. Thank you for posting it!

Will it be spoilery? I'd love to watch, but I haven't played older games in the series yet.

Thanks for posting, really enjoyed that

I've played around 75% of the FF games and some of them are some of my favourite games ever.

Will it be spoilery? I'd love to watch, but I haven't played older games in the series yet.

Yes, it is. If you're wanting to avoid spoilers definitely avoid.

Hard to believe how many I have managed to play without ever playing even ONE on the original platform ... Final Fantasy I & II on GBA, III & IV on DS, V and VI on GBA, VII on PSP, VII on PSP, X and X-2 on PS Vita, XII Revenant Wings on DS. And Tactics on PSP.

Mike, did you play the PS1 Final Fantasy Tactics, or did you play the War of the Lions version (made specifically for PSP)?

Mike, did you play the PS1 Final Fantasy Tactics, or did you play the War of the Lions version (made specifically for PSP)?

YES! (I.e. ... Both - the PS1 version of FFT is on PSN, now also on iOS)

Back
Top Bottom