Quantcast
Game where Arthurian knight meets Jack the Ripper playing "Holmes" with doggy Watson - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Kickstarters » Game where Arthurian knight meets Jack the Ripper playing "Holmes" with doggy Watson

Default Game where Arthurian knight meets Jack the Ripper playing "Holmes" with doggy Watson

December 4th, 2017, 20:50
I think the combat and the RPG elements are among the biggest improvements. That's not to say combat is fantastic - it's just fluid and fun, and the bows are particularly great. It's also decently challenging on Hard - but it's not a "cerebral" game in any way.

The RPG elements help progression in a big way - and is probably my favorite part of the game. It has just enough loot and abilities to make it desirable to progress.

I love progression in most games, so…

Exploration is probably on par with most AC games - except that it's tied into the RPG progression in a very clever way. As in, you want to explore because you'll be rewarded even if you don't find much of interest.

It's nothing like Skyrim or Elex - where locations are hand-crafted with a lot of care and attention. The locations do look great - and I really like the tombs - but they don't really feel terribly distinct or bespoke compared to the best games.

Better than W3 for freeform exploration, but then again - that's not hard to achieve.

NewDArt

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Kickstarters » Game where Arthurian knight meets Jack the Ripper playing "Holmes" with doggy Watson