What games are you playing now? - Page 715 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » What games are you playing now?

Default What games are you playing now?

October 17th, 2021, 04:21
Originally Posted by kłamczuszek View Post
Guild Wars. I said I wouldn't touch it again but hubbie bought me Nightfall and with the new heroes it makes life a lot easier. I'm almost at the end of the first campaign now
I'm thinking of getting back to GW as well but I keep forgetting my password

On the DS I am playing (don't laugh) Pokemon.
I used to love Pokemon - played blue/red/yellow to ruby/sapphire but I somehow stopped enjoying the series :/ I feel that the system got too complicated & too many different types of pokemon.

purpleblob1

Princess

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

October 17th, 2021, 18:46
Originally Posted by Shagnak View Post
Still playing Pathfinder: Kingmaker in fits and starts. There's lots I like about it, but there is the occasional thing that really frustrates me. I'm surprised to find that the kingdom management stuff is actually enjoyable - initially it was an unwelcome break in my adventuring. I'm about 75 hours in and have just done that Other World bit with the giant flower thingy, and OMG that was frustrating. I ended up Googling what to do.
Oh, interesting, same here. The exact same point in the game. I also googled what was going on in that final flower map. Yes, lots of irritating things but also lots to like. I feel it wouldn't take much for the game to make me quit it over something really dumb, but at the same time it has not yet done that for lots and lots of hours. The only difference between us is that I'm at 150 hours by the same point in the game, so I must be an inventory ponderer extraordinaire.

lackblogger

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)

October 17th, 2021, 19:14
I hated those other world things and puzzles.

They made me quit the game :O

I loved the game otherwise, which is why I decided to play Wrsth of the Righteous, which I'm enjoying more than Kingmaker as it doesn't have those things. At least not yet.

The only puzzles of that kind I've seen were optional.

Just saying this in case you do give up on Kingmaker, my opinion of the sequel, for whatever that's worth to you, is that it's a better game.

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)

October 17th, 2021, 19:16
Originally Posted by purpleblob1 View Post
I'm thinking of getting back to GW as well but I keep forgetting my password

I used to love Pokemon - played blue/red/yellow to ruby/sapphire but I somehow stopped enjoying the series :/ I feel that the system got too complicated & too many different types of pokemon.
I stopped liking Pokemon when they changed the entire premise of the show.
The originals were very much about there being only 150 pokemons in the world, and they were may a few legendary ones.

Then when they showed them all, all of a sudden new ones existed. To me that cheapened the entire show and games and I never went back

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)

October 18th, 2021, 05:06
Playing SCUM after my mini break. It isn't rpg, but a survival game with puppets (zombies). Metabolism is a big deal in the game, so it makes it a little different than others. Also, the map is massive and you'll find several types of vehicles to navigate it.
--
c-computer, r-role, p-playing, g-game, nut-extreme fan
=crpgnut or just
'nut @crpgnut
aka survivalnut

crpgnut

Survival Game Nut
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » What games are you playing now?