Dominus Galaxia - On Kickstarter and Beta Available

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Dominus Galaxia is a 4X game that is heavily inspired by Master of Orion 1. The beta can be downloaded and played now if you are interested. There are still 18 days left in the Kickstarter.

Dominus Galaxia is a 4X space strategy game, heavily inspired by Master of Orion 1.

In comparison with other great MoO 1-inspired projects (1oom, Remnants of the Precursors) it's not a recreation, but an attempt (and a very playable attempt if I may say so) to evolve the mechanics and to add flexibility and variability while staying true to Master of Orion 1's spirit.

You don't have to take my word for it (though it would be nice if you'll read what I want to say).

I'm releasing a freeware, non-constrained, non-demo build of the game you can download and play. It's beta-stage, fully functional and fully representative of where I am this far.

As I continue developing the game, this build will be updated over the course of the campaign. If the campaign is successful (I hope so), this version will be updated until I'm able to send out all beta keys to backers.

I'm excited to show you my game. I want to persuade you that even while it's really fun now, it will be so much better in the future. And, of course, I want to hear your feedback.

Download the game, play it, see if it's something you want to help me to create.

>>> Download the full beta from itch.io! <<<
More information.

Wow I actually like the sound of this!
Is this genre oversaturated? tbh I don't think so. Many games can get too bogged down in social stuff, and unnecessary fluff.
What I would like is a game with numerous diverse tech trees (And infinite sounds awesome!!), and different fighting strategies.

Anyway I like the look of this one! I think I will KS this project!

Wow I actually like the sound of this!
Is this genre oversaturated? tbh I don't think so. Many games can get too bogged down in social stuff, and unnecessary fluff.
What I would like is a game with numerous diverse tech trees (And infinite sounds awesome!!), and different fighting strategies.

Anyway I like the look of this one! I think I will KS this project!

I think it looks good also. Glad I'm not the only one!

It has somewhat enjoyable combat.. eeeeeerrrrrrrr (pondering on supporting it or not). NO.

Back
Top Bottom