Desperados 3 - 2019

D

Deleted member 18181

Desperados 3 (demo live now @gog)

The Wild West. A place where the law is made by those with a gun in their hands, and is enforced by the henchmen at their command. A place where death is no stranger and the undertakers are working overtime… especially when people start playing Desperados III. This real-time tactics game, developed by German game studio Mimimi Games (Shadow Tactics: Blades Of The Shogun), lets players command a band of Desperados led by fan-favourite gunslinger John Cooper. Desperados III will ambush your PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2019.

Shadow tactics was awesome, so very good news.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the cat is part of the crew I'm buying. If not, well, I don't need been there done that.

Yes, good news.

And I'm glad to see that cooper still have his throwing knifes, but I hope they'll make those less OP this time. In precedant games, one could stealthily wipe out half the map with it.

Edit: alpha gameplay footage

Last edited:
If this turns out to truly be a tactical game, I'll likely buy it. Might read reviews and thoughts on it first, though.
The feelings I got from the old one was more close to what you get when you play a stealth game. There's tactical elements, but you spend more time reacting to things than you spend planning.

i hope the cat is part of the crew; cats make the world go round. Having said that is this turn base or more like an action thingy.
Real time (no pause).

P.S: Dogs make the world go round.

I'm still waitung for a turn-based version of the whole series.

What was that old west game that got really good reviews but was only for consoles… came out a year or two past ?

Red Dead Redemption 2?

I do not really remember any other significant ones that were console exclusives.

@Alrik Fassbauer;
Did you try Hard West?

Not yet. You sound as if I should do it ?

Since you are waiting for turn-based Desperados, maybe this works as well for you. Turn-based game, with old-west setting. I personally like it, but I would probably caution you about the slightly more gritty style, and some fantasy elements in the setting.

Sad to say the full pc game leaked and its playable, probably from a journalist, hopefully this wont affect much of their sales. Wont buy it now since the steam sales are coming, hopefull for a good discount in the winter :D.

Sad to say the full pc game leaked and its playable, probably from a journalist, hopefully this wont affect much of their sales. Wont buy it now since the steam sales are coming, hopefull for a good discount in the winter :D.

Eh, it's on GOG, it would have been on torrent sites on day one. I don't think it will affect the sales. People avoid pirating because they want to avoid pirating, not because the games they want are not available on torrent sites.

Back
Top Bottom