Vaporum: Lockdown Project Announcement

MickTheMage

Watcher
Hi, everyone!

Fatbot Games is happy to announce our next project, Vaporum: Lockdown, a prequel to Vaporum.

Lockdown takes place a short time before the events of Vaporum. You will play as Lisa Teller, the new protagonist, which you may have come to know from her notes found in the first game. We plan to release the new game in early 2020, and it will be available on Windows, Mac, Linux, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

Read more in our blogpost…

Please share this info with your friends and everyone you know! We are working hard and soon will have more to show!

Links:
Steam
Web

Excellent news!
Vaporum was a pleasant surprise for me, I'd expect only three things to be improved in the sequel:
- Have a more involving story, or have no story at all (the 1st had a fairly "meh" plot, compared to, say, Lands of Lore)
- Have more environment types (the 1st became visually very boring, compared to, say, Grimrock II)
- Have some originality in the puzzles (the 1st has the usual blobber puzzles, but not the ingenuity of, say, Dark Heart of Uukrul)

Otherwise, I think the gameplay was just fine (LOVED the pause-time mode and the focus on single-player/multi-build "party", and exploitable enemy weakness combat).
Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom