RPGWatch Feature - 60 Days of Microsoft Game Pass

I've already said if you just want to try games at a low price it's a deal. Though if you want to play DLC and expansions you're out of luck. You need to buy the game then.

Unless the game offered is a GOTY edition our Microsoft includes some DLC.

Sort of, you can still get the dlc if you want it for any game in game pass without buying the game itself....you also get the game at a discount while it is there if you want to buy it.

Yep people just need to remember that. Sometimes you will not get the full game with the sub. Technically you get the basic game without DLC most of the time.

If your fine with that by all means buy the sub, but the price will be going up. Before I get called out on that Microsoft already raised the price and admitted it will again.

Yep people just need to remember that. Sometimes you will not get the full game with the sub. Technically you get the basic game without DLC most of the time.

If your fine with that by all means buy the sub, but the price will be going up. Before I get called out on that Microsoft already raised the price and admitted it will again.

Microsoft said recently it will not be rising the price, also you can get gift cards for it during the holidays where you get it fort half price, I got a year for half the price.

And, you can buy the dlc just it won't be much use if you don't buy the game if it leaves game pass...at that point you would need to buy the game...some are ok just doing that beating it and then done.

Last interview I read last year said the price went up to $15.

As you can tell I'm not really interested myself.:p

I'm more of a GOG fanboy as I love DRM free games.

Yeah, I'm much more a fan of great old games than I am of steam, or any of these new platformers coming out of the woodworks. GoG just suits almost all of my needs to a glorious T!

Yeah, I'm much more a fan of great old games than I am of steam, or any of these new platformers coming out of the woodworks. GoG just suits almost all of my needs to a glorious T!

While GOG is great, my wishlist on GOG is half as long as on Steam. That's because GOG doesn't carry the range of Indie games and also has far fewer foreign (esp. Japanese) games. Also some AAA developers don't put their new games on GOG.

While GOG is great, my wishlist on GOG is half as long as on Steam. That's because GOG doesn't carry the range of Indie games and also has far fewer foreign (esp. Japanese) games. Also some AAA developers don't put their new games on GOG.

Yeah, I basically just use GOG for the classics and purchase newer titles on Steam. It's just more convenient and they seem to get updated faster there.

Back
Top Bottom