Need a new CRPG to play, PC

Drakensang.
nuff said.

Since the show seems to be going on, I've just looked up a nice module I enjoyed in NWN, Adam Miller wrote a few great campaigns for this game, as well as NWN2 (and Dragon Age apparently) :) EDIT: and since his are old links to the vault, here are new ones.
The bots now have all sorts of options for solving CAPTCHAs, from AI recognition to farms of human solving services in poor countries, that provide a simple API for the bot creators. Google "captcha solver service". They're not much of a barrier anymore.

When it comes to first posts here, I think your first post can be a new thread (this one seems to be), and if it's a copy of a real post on a related Reddit, it'll probably get approved. They're cunning little buggers.
The idea of humans doing this as a service to spam bots is quite fascinating (not to say revolting, obviously)! Makes one want to start writing a compilation of the silliest jobs justified by mere pecuniary gain in the age of information.

Just found this, for example, to get some perspective after reading your post:
2captcha and anti-captcha are some of the most popular examples of such a service. At a high level, these services enable customers to submit target websites, often via an API, to the vendor. The vendor’s staff will solve the challenge and provide the solution back to the customer. These vendors advertise solving 1,000 regular CAPTCHA challenges for as little as $1.00, and 1,000 reCAPTCHA challenges for between $1.99 and $2.99.
[https://www.perimeterx.com/resources/blog/2020/captchas-hard-for-humans-easy-for-bots/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom