Steam - Summer Sale is On

should the lack of comments on tale of z and disgaea suggest they are bad games ; or at least bad with kb/m ? There is an rpg pack that has both of them.

i am buying Valkyria Chronicles, $4.99.
plus also some DLC from Crusader Kings 2 that i haven't bothered with yet.

but also, Age of Decadence is $15 and Underrail is $10.50. neither of them cheap enough to have me buy, but maybe good prices for others.

I got all of the Thief games for $11.24.
Wizardry 6,7,8 for $3.74

All old games, but ones I always want in my collection.

The Quest is 30 percent off at $6.99. I really love this game; reminiscent of the earlier Might and Magic games. At that price it's a steal.

The Quest is 30 percent off at $6.99…

The Quest got 40% discount once. They didn't match this discount this time. That's why I think this Steam Sale is weaker than previous ones: because they're offering a zillion games with discounts equal or even lesser than the ones in the last Winter Sale.

I think I'll have to wait for the Halloween Sale that Steam usually does, in order to shorten my wishlist for real.

Yeah, summer sale this year is horribly disappointing.

I guess I'll have to wait until next year to get better discounts on stuff I wanted this year.

Picked up a couple things (This War of Mine, Sword Coast Legends) but that's it.

should the lack of comments on tale of z and disgaea suggest they are bad games ; or at least bad with kb/m ? There is an rpg pack that has both of them.

Like Aubrielle I haven't played the Disgaea port but I have the PS2 version (and due to this post, I've decided to play again using emulator). Disgaea is fun and is actually kinda funny if you like its sense of humor (lots of breaking of the 4th wall). If you like tactics games and dont mind grinding its a pretty fun game and encourages excess.

Back
Top Bottom