What games are you playing now?

Just finished the NWN mod Wyvern Crown of Cormyr and working through Crimson_Tides_of_Tethyr, and just starting the 3rd person shooter El Matador on the PC.

Getting into Godfather Mob Wars on the PSP, Monster House on the DS, and Unfabulous on the GBA.
Mario:biggrin:

October 18th, 2006, 13:53 ... whoa, that is an interesting item to pull out of history ...

October 18th, 2006, 13:53 … whoa, that is an interesting item to pull out of history …
It's just the usual spam post. It's testing to see if can post. I deleted tons of these accounts when I was a moderator a few years back. They just never stop.:-/
Travellin' thru Montana ( with a giant grizzly companion ) and shootin' some rednecks, they always drop down dollars and cheeseburgers. It's sort of dumb, but hilarious-ly fun, simultaneously.
Far Cry 5 right? I never finished it after reading about the ending, and the lackluster DLC.

Now not playing anything in anticipation of Kingmaker. That and nothing is really grabbing me just yet. It's like waiting for Christmas and no other presents will do but the big one. :D

I've bought and playing whole bunch of games (Battletech, Destiny 2, SNES, NES, also playing Rimworld with new update) but I think I will stop playing all of them once Kingmaker is released :)

I've bought and playing whole bunch of games (Battletech, Destiny 2, SNES, NES, also playing Rimworld with new update) but I think I will stop playing all of them once Kingmaker is released :)

For me, I can get burned out on gaming in general, so it's best I just not play anything until Kingmaker. I want a very fresh perspective on it. I kind of envy those who don't get burned out as easily, but for me it can be rough. I eventually come back to gaming but sometimes it can be a few months of not playing anything...

It's just the usual spam post. It's testing to see if can post. I deleted tons of these accounts when I was a moderator a few years back. They just never stop.:-/

Yeah, makes sense based on post count - found it totally random anyway! Funny seeing what was going on 12 years ago. It is funny, the actress from that Unfabulous show was in one of those entertainment magazines last week so it seems oddly coincidental!

Playing around with a bunch of stuff the last couple of days:
- Still fiddling with Crysis, I am still in the 'really good game' part before it turns to crap ;)
- Also did a bit more in Dragon Age Inquisition
- Reinstalled Rune Classic after seeing a retro-review, still a fun game.
- Also reinstalled Test Drive Unlimited 2, which I actually preferred on the PSP (but isn't available digitally to play on PS Vita). Technically the game is a mess and took way too long to get it working on Win10.
- Finally reinstalled Diablo II and played a little bit ... it is also fun, but I actually prefer Sacred for some reason, maybe I should reinstall that one :)

I've been playing several action rpgs. Started with new and worked my way back to old. I'm currently playing my favorite game of the lot: Divine Divinity. DD is a hybrid arpg. It has several deeper rpg systems than most but it still functions like the Diablo group of games. Quick kills, tons of loot, weapon and armor enchanting, potions, etc. However it also has a much deeper quest system and plot that all of the other arpgs. This elevates DD to being my favorite game in one of my favorite series.

Still playing D:OS-2. Have about an hour till I reach nameless isle (last act). I'll take a break then and wait for a major patch and during the wait play (or at least start) bards tale iv.

Still playing D:OS-2. Have about an hour till I reach nameless isle (last act). I'll take a break then and wait for a major patch and during the wait play (or at least start) bards tale iv.

I still haven't finished either D:OS 2 or PoE 2 ... really need to do that - but also just got my GoG key for Bard's Tale IV ... maybe I will dive heavily into that one :)

I still haven't finished either D:OS 2 or PoE 2 … really need to do that - but also just got my GoG key for Bard's Tale IV … maybe I will dive heavily into that one
Thought I was the only one on this site.:)

Anyway I still have to finish the following games.

1. Original Sin
  2. Original Sin 2
  3. Pillars of Eternity
  4. Pillars of Eternity 2
  5. Grim Dawn
  6. Kingdom Come - Deliverance
To many new games and real life keep taking my interest away.:(

Thought I was the only one on this site.:)
Anyway I still have to finish the following games.

I haven't even played any of those, except Grim Dawn. Got half way through that, then a friend said that he wanted to play it through with me, co-op, so I stopped. (we never got it working)

I also own Wasteland 2, all of the new Shadowrun games, and Might and Magic X, all of which I have barely looked at.

To many new games and real life keep taking my interest away.
Same here. I've had a tough couple of years. Also, my kids seem to have sooo much going on.

Anyway, still playing Starcrawlers. Almost gave up due to a frustrating puzzle (the one where you have to kite GorZilla across that maze), but overall, still enjoying it.

I've been playing several action rpgs. Started with new and worked my way back to old. I'm currently playing my favorite game of the lot: Divine Divinity. DD is a hybrid arpg. It has several deeper rpg systems than most but it still functions like the Diablo group of games. Quick kills, tons of loot, weapon and armor enchanting, potions, etc. However it also has a much deeper quest system and plot that all of the other arpgs. This elevates DD to being my favorite game in one of my favorite series.

Same here, I enjoy DD a lot for those same reasons. Too bad combat didn't have a pause feature or it would be even better. Still, great game with great exploration and a handcrafted world. It's a good one.

I'm currently tinkering with Sword Coast Legends. After getting used to the small font size I found out it's not a bad game at all. Pretty fun D&D romp so far, not as deep as the classics but still pretty rewarding in its own right.

Hmm i ditched pillars 2 til i get a ssd and started spellforce 3; pretty good so far though i only played the precampaign scenario and the first mission. Story seems quite good, voice acting is cool and finaly an enjoyable feminine voice as the MC. I dont like the sector crap and auto workers but the game has many little gameplay things that i like plus the gorgeous graphics, so ill keep play it.

My memory is that there is a pause. I forget which key - one sec let me see if it is on my system - well that took a while - space pauses - your next command will unpause.

Same here, I enjoy DD a lot for those same reasons. Too bad combat didn't have a pause feature or it would be even better. Still, great game with great exploration and a handcrafted world. It's a good one.

I'm currently tinkering with Sword Coast Legends. After getting used to the small font size I found out it's not a bad game at all. Pretty fun D&D romp so far, not as deep as the classics but still pretty rewarding in its own right.

I think I was close to re-finishing the Trails in the Sky games, but with my move I've not touched the third game in over two weeks. I'm just not feeling the gaming vibe now, but I suspect I'll get back on the horse soon.

Playing Dragon Quest 11 now, loving it. Beautiful art, etc. But boy they certainly didn't want to ruffle any feathers, the first sentence in the intro is something like "Is he the Chosen One?" "Yes". Still, fun so far.

Playing Dragon Quest 11 now, loving it. Beautiful art, etc. But boy they certainly didn't want to ruffle any feathers, the first sentence in the intro is something like "Is he the Chosen One?" "Yes". Still, fun so far.

The more I play it the fun it gets! I just got Puff-Puff from a hot girl's dad :(

Me too. Playing. Loving? Not so much.

Art beautiful? It's outdated and ugly. Note that being ugly is something IMO positive as I'm sick and tired of games with cute characters and sex bombs.

The story is been there done that yadda yadda yadda, characters are so boring I can't remember any names. The only one not so boring is grandpa who I'm calling master Roshi, guess why, but can't remember his ingame name either.
Sidequests are worse than ME4 tasks and Skyrim/FO4 radiant rubbish.
Music is irritating. I have nightmares from it.
Puff puff varieties (with a trumpet!) and charm+5 for not ignoring those save this game from being avoidware.

Forgettable product that relies on one gimmick while being yet another grinder. Just like overrated Prey. Note that I didn't grind at all and fought only unskippable encounters and those that respawned on top of my head. And stupid sidequests targets. Currently am supposed to go to fire dragon's lair (second fight) which is I think close to end game.
You may notice that I don't have 1000 trashmobs killed achievement on steam. Hopefully it'll stay that way.

I recommend skipping this game unless there is no game in your backlog.
The more I play it the fun it gets! I just got Puff-Puff from a hot girl's dad :(
That'll teach you not to blindly jump into it. Errrm… No, that's a hint enough, if I say more I'll spoil the surprise.
Speaking about achievements I got the one for doing all possible ones. Which is a shame. I hoped for some with the final boss(es). :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom