Steam backlog

What a neat hack to get steam userid's and passwords ;)

Ugh ... 281 days,6 hours,49 minutes

I don't dare think how many you have on your iPad ;)

That would be harder to track, as there are likely hundreds of hours of games that are no longer playable (lack of 64-bit support) or ones that I bought that were subsequently removed from the App Store (Bioshock, etc).

But since many of these things are only a couple of hours long - like all of the G5 ‘hidden object puzzle adventure’ games - I complete a fair amount of them.

Another tilt factor is games I have already played but then bought on iPad such as all the Infinity engine stuff, KotOR, Titan Quest and so on. Those are the ‘big’ games in terms of hours, but don’t stress about finishing or not.

That would be harder to track, as there are likely hundreds of hours of games that are no longer playable (lack of 64-bit support) or ones that I bought that were subsequently removed from the App Store (Bioshock, etc).

But since many of these things are only a couple of hours long - like all of the G5 ‘hidden object puzzle adventure’ games - I complete a fair amount of them.

Another tilt factor is games I have already played but then bought on iPad such as all the Infinity engine stuff, KotOR, Titan Quest and so on. Those are the ‘big’ games in terms of hours, but don’t stress about finishing or not.

I was just kidding ;)

My backlog is much, much, MUCH bigger than my Steam library. That's without counting all the MMOs I've played - that you can't actually complete, and which I've never done even 10% of the available content in.

I've played more or less all the popular ones - and a good bunch of the less popular ones.

1036h

That's not too bad.

That said, I don't actually have a big backlog. My Steam Library is well sorted, and there is only a hand full of games I still "need" to play. Another hand full of accounts which I will probably never play and got for free.

HiddenX
It would take you...
5766 continuous hours
240 days,6 hours,41 minutes
of gameplay to complete your Steam library

hmmm

63 days - but some of it will just be from games I don't want to beat. Some don't even make any sense to "beat" - like 4X games. How many times do I need to play Endless Legend to beat it?? How many times do I have to play Dead or Alive to b… umm… to complete it??

Looks like their data comes from https://howlongtobeat.com/steam.php

Got Counter Strike: Source in your library? There's 140 hours. Kerbal Space Program takes 236 hours!

Back
Top Bottom