Larian Studios - Divinity to be Announced in June

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Bluesnews reports that Larian will make an announcement about Divinity in June. This is based on a tweet from Larian Studios and a reply tweet from the director of publishing for Larian.

There will be a (couple) Divinity announcement(s) in this, alongside Baldur's Gate 3. Gotchu fam.
Thanks porcozaur!

More information.

Well, we have Divinity Original Sin 3: Baldur's Gate and hopefully Divinity 3 as JDR13 mentioned. I much prefer the single-character editions that were Divine Divinity and Ego Draconis. Knowing Sven though, we'll probably get Dragon Commander 2, since he liked that game even though it only sold 4 copies :D

…. Knowing Sven though, we'll probably get Dragon Commander 2, since he liked that game even though it only sold 4 copies :D

Had to check my Steam account, turns out for some reason I've got one of them.

Haven't played it of course.

A pibbur who these days dreads looking at his Steam Library.

Had to check my Steam account, turns out for some reason I've got one of them.

Haven't played it of course.

A pibbur who these days dreads looking at his Steam Library.

I both own it AND played it through once. It wasn't terrible. Probably won't play it again though.

I both own it AND played it through once. It wasn't terrible. Probably won't play it again though.

I am copy 3 that he sold, played about half of it, got bored.

Meh a little excited but still haven't finished the last two games yet.

BG3 seems too big a project to launch another biggie at this point.

Mobile could be a thing - but seems an ill fit for Larian. Of course, we all know how success corrupts the creative impulse.

I'm hoping for an expansion of some kind.

God I hate the trend of “announcing” upcoming announcements. ��

Well, we have Divinity Original Sin 3: Baldur's Gate and hopefully Divinity 3 as JDR13 mentioned. I much prefer the single-character editions that were Divine Divinity and Ego Draconis. Knowing Sven though, we'll probably get Dragon Commander 2, since he liked that game even though it only sold 4 copies :D

Lol probably. I would love a true sequel to Divine Divinity and one for Ego Draconis as well. Like both WAY more than Original Sin

Divinity themed slot machines. Thats gaming right? ;)

If it was a physical one, it'd be kind of great. ;)

However, the very last real Divinity Saga game is still missing. The one in which we'll eventually fight the Demon. That demon.

Lol probably. I would love a true sequel to Divine Divinity and one for Ego Draconis as well. Like both WAY more than Original Sin

Ego Draconis was a true sequel to DD at least story-wise. If you mean style-wise, I don't see Larian going back to isometric action-RPGs.

If it was a physical one, it'd be kind of great. ;)

However, the very last real Divinity Saga game is still missing. The one in which we'll eventually fight the Demon. That demon.

I wouldn't mind a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade cabinet. Actually a Larian real time hack and slash arcade game would be pretty cool actually.

As for that Demon - I'm sure Larian has something in mind, wait and see I guess.

Back
Top Bottom