Battle Brothers - Beasts & Exploration Release Day

Brothers' stats are hidden from a player until they are recruited. Players pay to see.

It would not be a big deal if brothers could be built accordingly to their starting stats.
But in BB, players are led to pump up the same stats with the big amount of points distributed over the first 12 levels.

Result: from level 1, a player knows whether a brother is material for the mid/late part.

For example, a Brother is considered decent material if he has the potential to reach 90 (on the average) on hit chances.

After recruiting, a mere computation allows to determine where the brother is going to end.
Which leads players to sack brothers as soon as they recruit: guy is not proper material, useless to spend time on building him in a bad brother.

New DLC announced today, Warriors of the North! Now with vikings and your company can have an origin at the beginning of the game. This will effect starting items and choices thru the game. Hell Yes. Change my vote for most promising game of the year. :)

New DLC announced today, Warriors of the North! Now with vikings and your company can have an origin at the beginning of the game. This will effect starting items and choices thru the game. Hell Yes. Change my vote for most promising game of the year. :)

Alright, guess I'll wait even more before I pick it up...

'Mod support incoming' made me hope of official modding tools that would allow even the creation of 'campaign mods' or something big anyway. One can dream :)

'Mod support incoming' made me hope of official modding tools that would allow even the creation of 'campaign mods' or something big anyway. One can dream :)

Not sure why ChienAboyeur said that, i checked their FAQ, Steam forums, there's no talk about any upcoming mod support, more than there is. The mod support is quite decent, just drop the zip into /data - mod is enabled :)

Not sure why ChienAboyeur said that, i checked their FAQ, Steam forums, there's no talk about any upcoming mod support, more than there is. The mod support is quite decent, just drop the zip into /data - mod is enabled :)

Perhaps because if I don't remember wrong their first inclination was to not release any DLC's, and they wouldn't add mod support. They changed their minds regarding the DLC's...

Back
Top Bottom