Meh, I registered

Lucky Day

Daywatch
I'm trying to think of how long I've been lurking at the .dot and never registered. 5? 6 years? 7? Have you even been around that long?

Great job as always guys. Keep up the good work.

Finally, I've been reading your excellent posts for years Lucky and always wondered why you didn't register!! Welcome.

Finally, I've been reading your excellent posts for years Lucky and always wondered why you didn't register!! Welcome.

thanks guys.

paranoia mostly. I think I started reading RPGDot about the same time I had to shut down my old Hotmail account due to overwhelming spam. That's what I was trying to avoid.

There was (and is) still no real reason to register which was nice..but heck. Here I am. I've been so active I should have done this a long time ago. It would have given been access to the forums at least.

paranoia mostly. I think I started reading RPGDot about the same time I had to shut down my old Hotmail account due to overwhelming spam. That's what I was trying to avoid.

I have got an email account only for registering in diverse forums and I got there no spam, never. So that shouldn't be a problem.

Lucky Day, that is the WORST AVATAR EVER.

Ah ha. Sorry, I just had to do it once !

Hey, Lucky Day finally did it! :D

Back
Top Bottom