F:NV Fallout New Vegas: The Frontier

Fallout: New Vegas

Drithius

Magic & Loss
The Frontier

I was surprised this upcoming mod didn't have its own devoted thread on this forum, so here it is:

Old Trailer for the uninitiated: Link

New(ish) video detailing just how HUGE the map is for this mod… it ain't no mod, it's an entirely new game unto itself! Link

Weijiesen continuing to work his magic. More titillation here.

qXQ89Ux6.gif

KFkoTaRt.gif

Pr4lRq5U.jpg

There must be something shady going under the table for all the promotion Drithius is putting here.
Anyway, looking good (especially the dental record on that mutant fellow) , been waiting for a chance to dive back to New Vegas.

Yes, it's a mod but unfortunately it requires all the DLCs. I only have the basic game and don't think I'm going to upgrade so I guess I'm missing this one.

Yes, it's a mod but unfortunately it requires all the DLCs. I only have the basic game and don't think I'm going to upgrade so I guess I'm missing this one.

They are pretty damn good, except for Honest Hearts, blech. Lonesome Road is great, Dead Money love or hate it, but Old World Blues is worth all together price by itself.

It's that time again. Another trailer. Some old content and some new.

Also, if you don't mind spoilers, this is a walkthrough of the Prologue and Act 1

Man that engine's age is really showing. Did they mention on how to jump into this?

Back
Top Bottom