Bethesda Softworks - Fallout 4 Trademark

Maybe something like the revival scene from Robocop? You watch as the lab technicians start you up and set your programming...

In Fallout 4, you start the game as a prisoner who is planting explosives to enter a vault ;)

ROTFL
Now that definetly smells like Bethesda.

In Fallout 1 you start outside the vault but you are coming from inside the vault and cannot immediately re-enter. In Fallout 2 you start just outside the vault and your only path is to go inside the vault. In Fallout 3 you grow up inside the vault until you are forced to leave. I always saw Fallout: NV as a spin off so I think it is likely to have a vault related beginning in F4. Will be interesting to see how they can keep it fresh though.
You can return inside the vault in Fallout 1, I remember doing that soon I started. And the building in Fallout 2 beginning wasn't a vault, but some type of temple where they stored the Vault 13 jumpsuit

Excactly, you do travel to vaults in Fallout 2, but you don't start in one. That means you start in Vaults in only 40% of the Fallout games (Fallout 1&3), that's hardly the same as the prisoner start in TES.

Back
Top Bottom