Nintendo seems to be heading in the right direction again?

Damian

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
I guess this is what happens when they have no hope of being No.1

Zelda(an open world zelda one that i wanted since zelda 1 and 2)

Xenoblade Chronicles X(sequel to one of the best console rpg's last gen)

codename steam (3ds game inspired by xcom and H.P. Lovecraft)

Maybe Nintendo should fail more often.

I gave the first Xenoblade game a try but quit after 10-12 hours. It felt like a single-player MMORPG to me.

I used to LOVE the Zelda games when I was a kid. I grew out of them as my gaming preferences changed though. I still played them up until the last one, but I never enjoyed them like the games on the NES and SNES. I'll probably keep an eye on this new one, but I won't expect much.

I think you should do yourself a favor and watch the cutscenes of the original Xenoblade chronicles, the story is really good. As for feeling to much like an mmo, you are probably right. But that didnt bother me, what bothered me is the sheer number of side quests it had, i quit around lvl 40. Which is weird because that sort of thing never bothered me before. But i cant discredit it because it had too many side quests. :lol

Should I buy a console for a game or two I might like?
Sorry but… No. I'd rather pay for win in some scam browser cow clicker.

An open world Zelda game? Sure, I can get behind that. I don't own a WiiU, but if they release more games that I'm interested in for it, I might get one at some point.

Should I buy a console for a game or two I might like?
Sorry but… No. I'd rather pay for win in some scam browser cow clicker.

:lol Eh, its my philosophy to buy a console if it has the games i want. But then i spend too much money on gaming. :lol

I always wanted Zelda for the PC :p

Not getting a console but loved the early zeldas and new one sounds pretty good.

The first Xenoblade Chronicles was a neat game. It had some interesting ideas, like how NPCs would only appear during certain hours and in specific spots, etc. I ultimately burned out from it, though. Not sure why. It did have an interesting story, though, and the gameplay and exploration was quite good. I'd recommend it.

This new game seems interesting. Seems like every game now is open-world.

The first Xenoblade Chronicles was a neat game. It had some interesting ideas, like how NPCs would only appear during certain hours and in specific spots, etc. I ultimately burned out from it, though. Not sure why. It did have an interesting story, though, and the gameplay and exploration was quite good. I'd recommend it.

This new game seems interesting. Seems like every game now is open-world.

It had way too many side quests. I reach a new area and boom 40 side quests.

Not a fan of Nintendo in any way (grew out of it and Mario's smug face just annoys me) but yeah their E3 showing was a lot better than past offerings.

Although I think the Sony conference was just fantastic. :)

Back
Top Bottom