Last game(s) you bought

I bought small world and talisman on steam.

Talisman is a fun game but it suffers from what many other board games do and that is its ability to last literally forever.

Small world is the opposite which makes it a lot of fun.

Games last between 30-45 minutes usually and are really about trying to stab people and grow your bit whilst pretending to not be a threat.

I picked up the Android version of Final Fantasy VI for 50% off, $7.99. I've been itching to replay this classic, all-time favorite of mine for awhile now, and it will be my first Android Final Fantasy game other than Record Keeper. :)

I picked up the Android version of Final Fantasy VI for 50% off, $7.99. I've been itching to replay this classic, all-time favorite of mine for awhile now, and it will be my first Android Final Fantasy game other than Record Keeper. :)

I have it on iOS (and also the PSOne Classic version for PSP) - and it translates really well to mobile. I never played on consoles, just GBA, DS & PSP versions.

[philosopher]Sorry to be late to the party, but how is this thread different to the currently playing thread? Who cares what people are buying, surely viewers only care what a game plays like?[/philosopher]

For people who don't want to write down everything they're currently playing and just want to highlight what they've bought.

It can be of interest to people who may want to buy something too.

These posts are usually much shorter than the currently playing thread

I couldn't ever imagine myself using this thread as a useful resource. It's just titles, meaningless titles. You can't even give flavour text if you haven't played a game, you might even regret highlighting something hideous and get a random hating you for putting a name in their brain. I mean, if I listed:

Shields of Llamas III
Protoflactic crusaders: Expanded edition
Creeps of fire DC
Crofter's classics

Are you telling me one single person would bother looking these up?

I couldn't ever imagine myself using this thread as a useful resource. It's just titles, meaningless titles. You can't even give flavour text if you haven't played a game, you might even regret highlighting something hideous and get a random hating you for putting a name in their brain. I mean, if I listed:

Shields of Llamas III
Creeps of fire DC
Crofter's classics

Not me and I'm equally sure you won't be checking out the bloodborne DLC I just bought.

Shields of Llamas III

Creeps of fire DC

Crofter's classics

Nope, usually not if I had never heard of them. But if it was on my radar I may ask your first impressions

[philosopher]Sorry to be late to the party, but how is this thread different to the currently playing thread? Who cares what people are buying, surely viewers only care what a game plays like?[/philosopher]

If you aren't interested, go away. Those of us who have filled the pages, conversed and so on obviously see the value.

I recently bought the new DLC for Bloodborne. Can't get enough of it!

Dead Island always one of the favourites

Dead Island, that's the game that i will always remember.. really looking forward to play Dead Island 2.

I love this thread ...gives me ideas...Just saying

With all of the sales and crazy prices nowadays people buy stuff just to buy stuff, so Im more interested in what everyone is actually playing

Since Im here though, the last game I bought was MLB Manager 2015 for my iPad. I run alot of historical sims in its parent game Out of the Park Baseball. Last RPG I bought was Fallout:NV Ultimate Edition

I've just gotten drawn in to the online version of Star Realms -- a deck-building card game.

If you've played Dominion or Hearthstone, it's sort of like that (with no collecting aspect tho). It's just five bucks, and I'm Hexprone on there as well if anyone feels like getting started against an almost totally non-threatening opponent.

I grabbed some games that are heavily discounted at Bundle Stars during the current sale. (Paid $14.22 total)

Arcania + Gothic Pack. (All the Gothic games plus Arcania & expansion.)
Cold War
RPG Heroes Bundle (bit Dungeon II, Etherlords I&II, Blades of Time, FATE, Wizardry 8, Rune, and Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny + DLC.)

I already owned a lot of the games, like the Gothic series and Wiz 8, on other platforms, but I didn't own any of them on Steam except for Blade of Destiny. If anyone wants that key, let me know. :)

Found the Steam sale to be a bit underwhelming, but I did finally make the leap on Plague Inc - Evloved which was down to $10.

As mentioned in another thread, I used some Amazon credits to buy the PlayStation Vita (and PS3) JRPG "The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel" physical copy. This is in the same 'universe' as the Trails in the Sky games ... I have still only played the first of that series (and only the first two are released in English).

Back
Top Bottom