Mount & Blade II - UI and Multiplayer Update Video

I've really become hooked on this game… And it's not even finished!
I'm tempted to try out the Early Access version, and both sad that it's not finished yet. As it's been over seven years since this game was announced on their forums.:(

I'm tempted to try out the Early Access version, and both sad that it's not finished yet. As it's been over seven years since this game was announced on their forums.:(

Other than a few features that haven't been added yet-- it's better than most finished games. And I've had zero crashes in 100ish hours.

Other than a few features that haven't been added yet-- it's better than most finished games. And I've had zero crashes in 100ish hours.
Still not finished though according to the roadmap.:)

Still not finished though according to the roadmap.:)

M&B 1 was in development for years but loads of fun especially with mods. I actually stopped playing shortly after it was released as I had many hundreds of hours into the game and then finally got tired of it.

I suspect this will be similar here, except I have too many other games to play nowadays :D

M&B 1 was in development for years but loads of fun especially with mods. I actually stopped playing shortly after it was released as I had many hundreds of hours into the game and then finally got tired of it.

I suspect this will be similar here, except I have too many other games to play nowadays :D
Yeah I still play a ton of Warband mods but there growing stale. It's basically the same game with a different skin all the time. Glad some actually add a story/campaign.:)

While I enjoyed the early access release of Bannerlord a lot, I think it's a pretty safe bet to say that you will be more satisfied by it if you at least wait for them releasing the mod tools.

While I enjoyed the early access release of Bannerlord a lot, I think it's a pretty safe bet to say that you will be more satisfied by it if you at least wait for them releasing the mod tools.
I haven't forgotten your mini review. Have any of the new patches changed anything?

I haven't forgotten your mini review. Have any of the new patches changed anything?

I have not played it for the last few patches, but from the patch notes they fixed some important QoL related stuff and many of the perks that were broken. Which is nice.

Back
Top Bottom