BattleTech - Best Mods @Gamewatcher

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Gamewatcher has compiled a list of the best mods for BattleTech.

Harebrained Schemes recently released Battletech a new take on translating the legendary tabletop game to PC. A critical and commercial success, Battletech's sizeable fan community immediately set to work taking advantage of how conducive to modding the game is, and already a good number of essential, convenient and useful mods have been whipped up. Here are the best of them.

Battletech Mods - Battletech Enhanced - More Gear More Options

Download From Nexus Mods

Created by: Mharius

A huge collection of additional gear to be used for BattleMech customization, this mod is a collection of many other, smaller individual mods. Bringing entirely new gear and upgrades, alongside revamped and overclocked version of existing gear in the game, this mod vastly expands your options when it comes to 'mech customization.

Battletech Mods - Battletech Enhanced - Real Hit Chance

Download From Nexus Mods

Created by: casualmods

A relatively simple mod, but hugely useful nonetheless. Battletech's coding has this quirk where hit chance percentages that the game displays to players is calculated without factoring in to-hit rolls, thus the actual hit chance differs from what is displayed by the game. This discrepancy usually results in easy hits being marked as harder and hard hits marked as easier than they actually are. This mod does not affect hit chances, it simply uses the correct calculation to display percentages.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

The gear mod sounds very interesting. But I am always worried that these kind of mods fuck up the balance.

No time-saving mod? That was one of the first that came out for the equally slowmo-animation-bloated XCOM.

The only mod I really want is a hot key to toggle the GUI so I can take more screenshots!

Back
Top Bottom