The Witcher - Full Combat Rebalance Mod

Dhruin

SasqWatch
I'm a bit surprised we don't see more Witcher mods, but perhaps we're just not looking for them. GameBanshee points out the v1.1 Final of the Full Combat Rebalance Mod, which sounds just the thing for a new play through. Here's the description from Mod DB:
The Full Combat Rebalance mod was published on the 8th of July and it is, so far, the biggest modification created for The Witcher. The combat system basis has been rebuilt and it has been done single-handly by Andrzej "Flash" Kwiatkowski. The aim he was motivated by was maximizing the realism of the gameplay, this way making it more similar to the world created by Andrzej Sapkowski and maintaining the gameplay to the highest possible standard at the same time. The fights have became more brutal, they need more tactics and strategy, but on the other hand the combat system rules have become more logical. We warmly encourage you to test the modification on your own – and experience a completely new game!
More information.

More realistic? So, when you get hit by a couple of arrows, you die?

Changes are significant across the board, player now forced to move around a lot and use talents more timely, etc...

You can get killed by a couple of hits and the enemy also.

So has anyone tried it? I'd hate to go to the trouble of installing it just to find out it's stupid.

I'm lazy...

Back
Top Bottom