Risen Don's quest and carlos letter: Do both ?

wsony12

Watchdog
it seems i have to choose between doing don's quest, chapter 1 or siding with carlos to get his letter, to get into the monastery, so i can talk to illumni (mage?); so far, the weed package quest and maybe the burglar/spy quest i have to choose between siding with don's men or carlos guards: can i do don's quest and get carlos letter as well ? or do i have to side with either don or carlos at this point; i'm putting off the completion of these quests until i have to decide; i think i'll side with don, though. i assume i can get the letter, later, somehow; thanks

When you complete 4 quests for either side, you will have officially sided with that side. Before then, completing quests for either side is not detrimental. In other words, you can complete 3 quests for both sides, and then use your 7th quest to decide which side you want to belong to.

Check out the rewards for each one as well. They are different depending on which group you complete it for.

just curious if i have the letter from Scordo to be delivered to the Don, does that mean i am already part of the bandits?

You can always press C to bring up your stats page. It tells you what faction you are in at the top left.

it says 'Castaway' but at the Big swamp, Rachel wouldn't allow me to meet up with Don Esteban while back at the town, Commandant Carlos does not want anything to do with me.

I want to become a mage, but …. Could somebody point out what are 7 quests, I have finished 2 Don's quests, and got one from Carlos ("Peace and Order" - to get rid of Don's men), I did not notice I've got 3 men on the run, that i guess is 3/4, but what I should do next? Carlos will not talk, and I cannot get rid of two guys (Cid & Delgado). I'll try to finish "Three golden bowls" for Carasco and see if it gets me 4-th point.

Update: Did golden bowls quest (good I had some gold, spent all of it on those d*$n bowls and teleport scroll), and it said I've decided to join order, I guess now I'll be able to progress as a mage. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom