The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Update is a long one..just a second fyi

Another patch issued this morning, & it took about 3-4 mins to d/l & install (this laptop was attached to the ethernet lan, rather than wireless, for the install). So remember to update before Friday's run. Release notes below.

Update 36 Patch 2 Hotfix Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for the Hotfix for Update 36 Patch 2, released on Wednesday, October 4th.
News and Notes:
Events

Mimic Hunt
​Mimics in the Mimic Hunt now have significantly weaker stats compared to other mimics.
All Mimic Hunt hit points have been reduced by 20%.
All Mimic Hunt physical damage has been reduced by 20%.
Mimic Acid Slobber no longer scales with Hard and Elite difficulty.
The CR of Mimics has been corrected to no longer be significantly higher than the CR of the dungeon.
Fixed an issue that could cause Animated Armor to appear instead of a Mimic.
Mimics on Heroic Normal now only apply their Acid Slobber when biting.
Feats

Corrected the spelling of the Deity Feat category
Items

Elite and Epic Elite Quivers of Poison no longer have incorrect descriptions
Quests and Adventure Areas

Abishai from Trials of the Archons quests have had their Spell power reduced significantly to match like-leveled enemies.

These days I'm more and more thinking of tapping into DDO again … But then, it says it runs no more on Windows XP … But then I'm beginning to buy myself components for a new PC these days …

DDO makes modest demands of your PC, one of my fav things about it: I don't need uber hardware for a cutting edge game. I don't think it even uses Dx12, which would be the only reason to run win10.

Sorry bout last week, should be there this evening

Ouch. That hurts.
Do you have internal graphics ? ( Oh, how that sounds ! :lol: )

Aletys is in hospital. No details, but told her would let all know. Praying for her.

BEWARE! I LIVE!

U36p3 was out when I got my drivers installed on the new card. I haven't looked at the release notes, and I don't have time before leaving, but assume they broke handwraps.

I was slightly off in my memory; Fireflash is 3 ranks into 18, almost 4th rank. So I have to do some catchup.

It is a long update so try to get it ahead of time.

Missed You tonight F. Hope you feel better.

Last edited:
Update 36 Patch 4 due out tomorrow

Update 36 Patch 4 coming out tomorrow. Allow time to update before Fri.

My status for Fri is iffy. I keep falling asleep & am dealing with a badly injured left arm.

TY for all your thoughts & prayers, everyone. Got out of hospital Fri, after a week. Had planned to come in & say hi to everyone Fri, but I'm afraid I fell asleep. Doing a lot of that right now. :(

What, have you been watching too many of my preaching You-Tube videos?? That would put anyone to sleep!! :D Hope you make it this Friday.

I'm fading fast. Going to try to at least stop in & say hi, but no guarantees. Go ahead & play without me.

Time change takes effect here in US Sunday Nov 5th. Will not effect this Friday's start time.

Someone tell the old man, does that mean I start an hour earlier, or later!! :)

Time change takes effect here in US Sunday Nov 5th. Will not effect this Friday's start time.

Not completely true. :) Europe went back to Winter time October 29th. So I have to arrive one hour early this time. i. e. 12am instead of 1am.

From next week I'm back to 1am since USA move to Winter time as well. Then it's Corwin who will have to adjust. Since USA will move 1 hour to the west it means the time difference between Australia and USA will increase by 1 hour. That means Corwin will start his games one hour later than usual.

However, we can probably double check this so Corwin doesn't show up late just because I suggested so. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom