Rewards for RPGWatch Divinity:OS drive happening?

PegasusOrgans

Sentinel
I received some emails from Myrthos waaay back and nothing since. Now D:OS is being released in a week and I'm wondering WTF is going on?!

I had a similar question a couple of months ago. There is a special "A Statue for RPGWatch" forum that you need to visit (you should have access if you won one of the raffle rewards). More specifically, you need to update the following thread with your reward information:

http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23923

I hope this helps.

@gozioso, Weird. I'm number 27 but can't access that page...

@Couchpotato thanks!

Haven't really kept up after having missed all the good, decent or useful prizes.

Dunno about the RPGwatch site part, but all who backed it on KS should update their details on Larian Vault (e-mail was sent to all backers). I'm copying it in full:

Dear backer,

Divinity: Original Sin is going to release on June 30th and that means we’re getting ready for fulfilling all rewards. If you haven’t done so already, we’d like to ask you to fill in your account details on the Larian Vault by Tuesday, June 24.

If we don’t have your details by then, you will not be included in the first batch of shipments.

To create a Larian Vault account, go to www.larianvault.com. Log in with your existing Larian Vault account or create a new one. Once logged in, click the Kickstarter logo in the menu. Fill in the email address that you use to log in on Kickstarter OR that you use to log in on PayPal. Click the "Look up and link" button. Check your email and click the link. That's it!

Important information about your rewards

If you’re entitled to physical rewards, you need to fill in the physical address to which you’d like us to ship your rewards.

For those of you who had a T-shirt in their tier, you can now choose size and gender on the Larian Vault.

For everybody who’s ordered a physical edition of the game - Standard or Collector’s - you may choose to receive a non-Steam DVD INSTEAD of a DVD which requires you to use Steam to play the game.

We’ll only print these DVD’s once the game has gone live (as we’re still working on it) meaning that we’ll only be able to send these DVD’s a few weeks after release.

For the avoidance of doubt, choosing the non-Steam DVD option doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to play the game on release, as all backers with physical goods in their tiers will receive a digital download code on the digital platform of their choice (Either Steam or GOG).

If you want to have a non-Steam DVD, please send an email to BackupDOS@larian.com by Thursday, June 26, using the email address you used in the Larian Vault.

If we don’t receive your email by then, we will proceed with sending you the Steam-DVD version of the game.

Please be aware that the Steam version is the version that currently has the best support for multiplayer, and is also the version that will be updated the quickest.

Thank you for your continued support!

The Larian Team

Make sure you put your nick for credits, forest message, and other stuff!
Today would be great, tomorrow is still okay, but tuesday is the last possibility to do it.

@gozioso, Weird. I'm number 27 but can't access that page…

I had the same issue, and I needed Myrthos to give me the appropriate permission to that forum.

Back
Top Bottom